The Rifter® #71-72 Double Issue
A giant, 224 page double-issue, The Rifter® #71 & #72.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least 2-3 other Palladium game lines. With 2015 being the 25th Anniversary of Rifts®, every issue of The Rifter® will feature a Rifts® inspired cover and contain at least one Rifts® article.
The Rifter® #71-72 Double Issue presents a nice variety of new source material for Rifts® and other Palladium RPG settings. Celebrating the Rifts® 25th Anniversary, there is an emphasis on Rifts® material.
- Splicers® source material by Christopher Kluge and Charles Walton II; art by Charles Walton.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ – Yokai Japan by Shawn Merrow.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ – On a wing and a prayer; adventure by Paul Herbert.
- Rifts® Semjac, Canada, by Brett Caron.
- Rifts® short story: Reaper Cell, by Daniel Frederick.
- Gaming Tips by Kevin Siembieda (and Erick Wujcik!).
- Gaming Tips by Julius Rosenstein and Kevin Siembieda.
- Game Improv Advice by Glen Evans.
- News, coming attractions and much more.
- Cover (Rifts®) by Amy L. Ashbaugh.
- Interior art by Walton, Rodriguez and others.
- 224 page DOUBLE ISSUE – Cat. No. 171-172.