Palladium Books® – Time to Game – Flash Sale
By Kevin Siembieda
There is a lot to talk about this week in the Weekly Update. So much that after a few hours of writing I’m still working on it. That means it is getting too late for it to get posted tonight, Thursday, September 17, 2015.
HOWEVER, we did not want you to lose any time on the exciting Time to Game Flash Sale with almost EVERY core rule book and a select sourcebook for each made available at a discount. Many titles at half price during this sale!
FYI: I think our next, and probably last, Flash Sale for the season will celebrate Robotech® and will make Robotech® Convention Exclusives (at the full price of $22.00 each) available to ANYONE for those FOUR DAYS ONLY, as well as a number of Robotech® sale items. I hope you’ve been enjoying these Rifts® and Robotech® anniversary specials.
News and the latest happenings will appear in the September 18, 2015 Weekly Update to be posted tomorrow. Game on!
Time to Game – Flash Sale – Now through September 21, 2015 – A weekend extravaganza thru Monday
Summer officially ends on Tuesday, September 22. That means it’s time for games! Not just baseball season playoffs and football on TV, but role-playing and tabletop gaming.
So this weekend’s second from the last Flash Sale offers a selection of core rule books and a choice sourcebook for each to get you started. This is a great way to try a new RPG setting or replace your old, beat up books. And is it too soon to think about Christmas gifts? Not to mention birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions?
Learn one Palladium RPG and you can play them all. ALL of Palladium’s RPGs use the same basic game system, so once you master one, you can play them all. You can also bring characters, monsters, weapons, magic, psionics and gear from one setting to another. Celebrating 25 years of Rifts® and 30 years of Robotech®.
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition RPG – Core Rules – Hardcover – Cat. No. 800HC – $27.97 (normally $39.95 retail), four days only. Everything you need to get your Rifts® campaign started. 376 pages of core rules, setting, 30+ player characters: play a Dragon Hatchling, Cyborg, Juicer, Crazy, Cyber-Knight, Power Armor Pilot, Psi-Stalker, Dog Boy and others! Magic, psionics, weapons, bionics, and more.
- Rifts® Sourcebook One, Revised & Expanded – Cat. No. 801 – $10.48 (normally $20.95 retail), four days only. Introducing A.R.C.H.I.E. Three and the mysterious Republicans/NEMA, plus more details about Rifts Earth, notable weapons, armor, robots and monsters. Includes a complete adventure and ideas for more. 160 pages. Half price!
- Rifts® Heroes of the Megaverse® – Cat. No. 877 – $8.48 (normally $16.95 retail), four days only. An easy way to bring characters with super abilities into the world of Rifts® or the Three Galaxies. Create cosmic heroes with powers and a thirst for justice who travel the Megaverse® fighting evil and protecting the innocent. An ancient magic book creates supermen wherever it appears. Or take your Rifts® characters with abilities and technology that, in effect, makes them superhuman. Half price!
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Core Rules – Cat. No. 500 – $13.48 (normally $26.95; half price), four days only. Create every type of superhuman hero you can imagine! Aliens, mutants, armor-clad warriors, robots, cyborgs, super-sleuths, super-soldiers, super-geniuses, psychics, Mega-Heroes, vigilantes and more. Includes more than 100 super abilities, 100+ magic spells, enchanted weapons, and objects. A complete game. 352 pages. Half price.
- Heroes Unlimited™ G.M.’s Guide – Cat. No. 516 – $12.48 (normally $24.95 retail), four days only. 10 full adventures, each with their own set of villains, player and G.M. tips, rampage combat rules, quick roll villains, anti-heroes, more magic spells, the law, secret identities, adventure ideas and more. 224 pages. Half price!
- Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG, Revised – Core Rules – Cat. No. 525 – $10.48 (normally $20.95 retail), four days only. 41 different martial art forms, 48 mystic martial arts powers, espionage agents, gadgets and more. Compatible with the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG. A complete game. 176 pages. Half price.
- Mystic China, a Ninjas & Superspies™ Sourcebook – Cat. No. 526 – $10.48 (normally $24.95 retail – SUPER DEAL!), four days only. 14 additional martial art forms, 87 new spells, geomancy and celestial calligraphy, Mudra, mystic martial arts powers, immortals, demons, spirits and more. Compatible with the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG, TMNT® RPG and After the Bomb®; adaptable to Rifts® and Rifts® China One and Two. 208 pages. An often overlooked resource for Asian magic, martial arts and the supernatural. More than half off!
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Role-Playing Game – Cat. No. 660 – $10.48 (normally $20.95 retail, half price!), four days only. This is the Great Cataclysm as it is unfolding. NEMA peacekeepers face demons, monsters and gods from myth and legend while they struggle to keep humankind from extinction. Core rules, setting, characters, power armor, robots and gear. The fate of humanity rests in your hands. A complete game. 160 pages. Half price!
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook Two: Rise of Magic – Cat. No. 662 – $9.71 (normally $12.95 retail), four days only. 100+ Chaos Magic spells, the Chaos Mage and other O.C.C.s (bring ‘em to Rifts® or other worlds), NEMA and more. 64 pages.
- Splicers® RPG – Core Rules – Cat. No. 200 – $11.98 (normally $23.95 retail), four days only. A world dominated by an insane A.I. (artificial intelligence) and her deadly machines. Caretaker of humanity? She and her multiple personalities think so, even if she has manufactured a metal virus that kills humans and keeps them in the Stone Age. Humanity’s salvation rests in the hands of the Splicers – freedom fighters who bio-engineer and grow living weapons and host armor to battle their robotic enemy. 224 pages. A complete game – unlike anything on the market. 4-6 sourcebooks coming over the next 12 months. Half price!
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ “Starter Box” – Cat. No. 55100 – $66.96 (normally $99.95 retail), four days only. Do NOT miss out on this deal! This is the game Robotech® fans have wanted for decades. Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Assembly required. Small pieces. Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- RRT Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (six game pieces) – Cat. No. 55401 – $24.76 (normally $36.95), four days only.
- Robotech®: The Shadow Chronicles® RPG Hardcover – Core Rules – Cat. No. 550HC – $15.48 (normally $30.95 retail – half price!), four days only. This is the complete RPG rule book with mecha and characters that can be easily dropped into your Rifts® game and vice versa. Some Rifts® characters in the Robotech® setting (an alternate Earth!?) could be a lot of fun, as well as the other way around. The Robotech® RPG contains the core rules needed to play, and also contains space combat rules not presented in the manga edition. The setting for Shadow Chronicles is the Expeditionary Force and their continuing space adventures led by Rick Hunter, Lisa Hayes, Max Sterling, Miriya and others as they and a new generation of heroes face new challenges and enemies. Half price!
- Robotech®: The Macross® Saga Sourcebook – Cat. No. 551 – $11.36 (normally $16.95 retail), four days only. Standard 8½x11 book format. We felt like we had to include this sourcebook because the Valkyries, Destroids, Zentraedi mecha, weapons and gear work so well on Rifts Earth or in the Three Galaxies. Explore the possibilities.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Core Rules – Cat. No. 450 – $18.06 (normally $26.95 retail), four days only. Epic fantasy setting. Play non-human characters like Wolfen, Ogres, Orcs, Kobolds, Dwarves, Elves and others as player characters. O.C.C.s include the Mercenary Warrior, Knight, Long-Bowman, Ranger, Thief, Assassin, Mind Mage, Wizard, Diabolist, Warlock, Priest, and others; 25 in all. 300+ magic spells, 50 magic circles, 60 wards, plus Rune Weapons, magic items, monsters, world information and more. A complete game. 336 pages.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Book 13: Northern Hinterlands – Cat. No. 467 – $12.48 (normally $24.95 retail), four days only. 14 new monsters, 15 magic spells, Bizantium’s Shadow Coast colonies, barbarian tribes, lost treasures, legends and mysteries, wilderness survival rules for cold weather, a glimpse at the fabled Defilers, and more! 192 pages. Half price!
- Dead Reign® Role-Playing Game (everything you need to play!) – Cat. No. 230 – $11.48 (normally $22.95 retail), four days only. Dead Reign® is an excellent introductory game that is easy to learn, fast to play and fun to read. If you are looking for a zombie game that truly captures the feel of survival after the apocalypse and the nightmare of being stalked by zombies, Dead Reign® is it. One of the game’s mechanics, the Zombie Moan which gathers the undead hordes, creates a real sense of escalating terror, dread and suspense. Fun stuff and one of my personal faves. Dead Reign® is more than what you might expect. Give it a try. The sourcebooks expand the world, as well as offer adventure ideas and new zombies and dangers.
- Dead Reign® Sourcebook 5: Graveyard Earth™ (100+ adventure ideas and more set around the world) – Cat. No. 235 – $6.48 (normally $12.95 retail), four days only. Half price!
- Nightbane® RPG – Core Rules – Cat. No. 730 – $12.48 (normally $24.95 retail), four days only. 240 page core rule book. Nothing has been the same since Dark Day. Earth has been secretly invaded by demons from a hell that is eternal night. Doppelgangers replace many of the people you know and now run the world governments. The Nightbane are human beings (or are they?) linked to something ancient and supernatural, and who conceal a monster within themselves. Inhuman alter-egos that wield supernatural powers and magic abilities. And some say, powers that can fight the monsters from the Nightlands. You, in fact, could be one of them and not even know it – yet. Half price!
- Nightbane® Survival Guide – Cat. No. 735 – $14.04 (normally $20.95 retail), four days only. Everything you want to know about Nightbane but were afraid to ask. How to unleash your potential as a Nightbane®, many new Morphus tables, many new powers, new magic and new dangers. A complete adventure plus adventure ideas, Nightbane creation guidelines, Nightbane history, psychology and more. 160 pages.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG – Cat. No. 700 – $12.48 (normally $24.95 retail), four days only. A modern day horror setting that makes sense and will have you wondering if this stuff could be real. 14 psychic character classes, 42 occupations for “ordinary” people, more than 100 physic abilities, creatures of darkness and more. Three new sourcebooks planned. 256 pages. Half price!