Palladium Books® Weekly Update – April 4, 2013
By Kevin Siembieda
We are gearing up to make Palladium bigger and better.
We are working like mules to get new releases out one, two, three, four. And to keep them coming fast. Everything in the pipeline is nothing short of awesome. The quality level is top notch and the creativity is reaching new heights. I swear, it seems like the artwork is all better than ever, the ideas cutting edge and powerful, the support and energy from creators, electric.
UPDATE: Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook – Ships April 12, 2013
Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook is at the printer. I approved the digital proofs of the cover and interior pages on Monday. The book looks great and the printer confirmed the book will be ready to ship next week Friday, April 12!
We will start processing the many pre-orders for Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook this weekend. Those of you who have pre-ordered the book – even a zillion years ago – can expect to see a charge for it on your next credit card statement. (We never charge our customers on pre-orders until the book is soon to be shipped. The crowdfunding offers are the exception due to the nature of the offer.)
Remember, Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook is now a BIG 176 pages ($20.95 plus shipping) filled with source material you will want to own and read. And yes, that includes the Experience Tables for Vampire Hunters and Reid’s Rangers. Get a free sneak preview of it on DriveThruRPG.com – and get those orders in. All pre-orders ship the day the book hits the Palladium warehouse, even before we ship to distributors. Game on!
UPDATE: Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook Sneak Preview – available now on DriveThruRPG.com
The FREE Sneak Preview of Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook is up and available for your enjoyment. WARNING: Reading this sneak preview is likely to get your heart pounding and imagination whirling. There are Sneak Previews available for a growing number of popular Palladium titles including Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ Revised, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Dead Reign™ RPG, Endless Dead™ sourcebook and others.
The original Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms World Book is now available as a PDF on DriveThruRPG, for those of you who may be interested.
DriveThruRPG.com is your place to get PDFs of older Palladium Books product, special G.M. Kits and sneak previews of past and upcoming book titles. Many back issues of The Rifter® are available on DriveThruRPG.com (issues #1-52), as are more than 90 out of print titles such as Rifts®, BTS™ and Palladium Fantasy® first edition rule books and sourcebooks. A sneak preview of Rifts® Northern Gun™ One should also be coming in a few weeks. We have not forgotten about the PDF only editions of The Rifter® #0.1 and The Rifter® #0.2 – both are big, juicy digital editions of new, fan created material for the Palladium Megaverse® of games.
DriveThruRPG.com also offers the Rifts® and Palladium Fantasy® Game Master Kits ($5 each; both written by Carl Gleba and complete with maps, combat matrix, character sheets, spell list, and 20 pre-rolled characters created by Julius Rosenstein). Of course, there are FREE Sneak Previews of Endless Dead™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ Revised, and Thundercloud Galaxy™, as well as 90+ out of print titles, including back issues of The Rifter®, and first edition rule books for Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Heroes Unlimited™, The Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy, and lots of other good things. ALL available as PDF downloads at reasonable prices. And there is MORE to come.
BACK IN PRINT: Rifts® Free Quebec™ – Available Now
This ever popular World Book has been out of print for the last couple of months. It is back in print as a special, short run printing. Rifts® Free Quebec™ is packed with all kinds of different types of Glitter Boys, Glitter Girls, weapons and equipment, as well as background and setting data for Free Quebec. Written by Kevin Siembieda and Francois DesRochers. 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 837. Available now.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #62 – Ships April 29, 2013
Wayne and I have been working like crazy to get this issue of The Rifter® wrapped up and to the printer. We’re fooling around with its content right now, so we can’t reveal it just yet, but I think vampires and fantasy and nostalgia will play a big role in it. It will include additional and “official” Rifts® Vampires source material that we could not squeeze into the sourcebook, and other good stuff.
UPDATE: Rifts® Northern Gun™ One and Two
Art continues to roll in for Rifts® Northern Gun™ One. I’ve only done a little work on it this week, as I have spent most of my time this week working on The Rifter® #62 and catching up on other business matters. I need to clear my plate so I can work on NG-1 non-stop all next week. This book is a beauty. Work continues on Northern Gun™ Two and other projects as well.
UPDATE: Robotech® Sourcebooks
I approved the manuscript outline for a 96 page Robotech® sourcebook with new writer Jim Sorenson, best known for his books on the Transformers. It sounds excellent. ‘Nuff said for now.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™
The sculpts for the finished Zentraedi Officer’s Pod and Valkyrie in Battloid Mode just came in, along with a few others and . . . WOW. Harmony Gold loved ‘em too, because they have been approved. All sorts of work is in the completion stages for this dynamic product line. As I have said, this is a massive undertaking and it takes time to get it done right. And that’s what everyone at Palladium Books®, Ninja Division, Harmony Gold and Robotech® fans want. Our goal is to produce game pieces, rules and an expanding Robotech® game line that will make fans smile with delight and provide hours and hours of new gaming experiences.
The Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter is coming. This will be a Palladium Books® Kickstarter, but Ninja Division is doing the heavy lifting since they have the superior experience. As soon as these outstanding gentlemen have everything in place to make a rockin’ Kickstarter, we will launch. It is still planned to start mid-April. Yes, that means in something like the next 10 days. We will keep you posted.
Megaversal Ambassadors Wanted – that could be you!
Megaversal Ambassadors are a growing legion of volunteers who run Palladium role-playing game events and demos (Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy®, Robotech®, Nightbane®, Dead Reign™, Heroes Unlimited™, or whatever you enjoy running) at stores, conventions and game clubs. Zachary Houghton, a fan like you, came up with the idea and launched the program on Palladium’s behalf several years ago. We loved it and people have been joining the MAs (Megaversal Ambassadors) ever since.
Thanks to the efforts of several new, motived Megaversal Ambassadors, the program is expanding and we need YOU.
If you’re a good Game Master, enjoy introducing new people to gaming, and like running Palladium games and demonstrations, we encourage you to join the ranks of the Megaversal Ambassadors.
As Palladium makes plans to grow and reach more gamers, your efforts to spread awareness matter more than ever. Through your efforts we can introduce more people to the fun, Palladium role-playing game experience. And involving them in great games at stores, conventions and other events is one of the best ways to do that.
In fact, we are working on a variety of ways to make this website more fun and to introduce people to the Palladium Megaverse® of role-playing games. We are even kicking around establishing demo teams and organized play events (with the help of Ninja Division) for Robotech® RPG Tactics™, and there is no telling where else that may lead. It is time for us to pull out all the stops with dynamic new product, fun and games! And you can be part of that.
Birthdays and stuff
My birthday was April 2nd, and I was feeling a bit blue. Not sure why, especially with so many exciting products in the works. Then came a deluge of birthday well wishes from dozens and dozens of friends and fans via email, private messages, Facebook posts, and telephone calls. It was great hearing from all of you, including some old pals. Thank you very much. Let me tell you, that chased the blues away. I enjoyed a quiet evening with Kathy and I’ll be celebrating my birthday and Julius’ with the Palladium crew April 12, the same day Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook ships.
I’ve also been in contact with Mike Mumah, who is working hard at rehab and whose spirits are excellent. That’s it for now. Game on.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer and Gamer
Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ – At the printer – ships April 12
Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ is at the printer. I’ve approved the printer proofs and the printer has confirmed the April 12, 2013 ship date. If you like the original Rifts® Vampires Kingdoms’ characters and settings, you will love this much expanded and updated source material. And there is so much that is brand new. It is time to place your orders.
New secrets, new monsters and danger, new places to explore, new magic to wield, dark magic and forces to fear, new trouble and adventure in Mexico and the Yucatan. New conflicts between rival forces are brewing as Doc Reid prepares to take his private war with the vampires to a whole new level. Meanwhile, the vampires live like smug tyrants and gods, dominating an underclass of slaves and people used as cattle to feed upon. Learn more about the vampires, their rivals, allies and the humans who willingly serve them. A must-have guide for those who wish to travel deeper into the Vampire Kingdoms or play as vampires and their human minions.
- Vampire Hunter weapons and equipment.
- Techno-Wizard weapons and special gear.
- Lemurian gifts to better fight vampires.
- The horror of Soulcrafting and Dark Weapons.
- New types of Vampire Hunters, strategies and tactics.
- Hero Necromancers and their role in fighting vampires.
- Fort Reid, an entire city devoted to hunting the undead.
- The history and stats for Doc Reid, his top leaders and Reid’s Rangers.
- Deathspike – the vampires’ own high-tech answer to Vampire Hunters.
- The Yucatan Peninsula and its many monsters and mysteries.
- Animated dead, mummies and zombies used to fight vampires.
- New strategies and tactics for fighting vampires, plus Mage Vampire Hunters, D-Bee Vampire Hunters, Bandit Vampire Hunters, and other slayers of the undead.
- Werejaguar Vampire Hunters and other werebeasts.
- The dark arts of Soulcrafting and the dreaded Soul Forge.
- Firefighting robots, hover firetrucks and more anti-vampire gear.
- Tampico Military Protectorate expanded with much more detail.
- The human strongholds such as Tampico, Monterrey, Silver City, the Crystal Caves, Acapulco, Ocotlan and others.
- The Mayan god Camazotz, Lord of Bats and Darkness.
- Desert Survival rules and more. Yes, more!
- Cover by Michael C. Hayes.
- Art by Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Kent Burles, Mark Dudley, Kevin Long, Allen and Brian Manning, Mike Mumah and Chuck Walton.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Matthew Clements, Christopher Kluge and Braden Campbell.
- 176 pages – $20.95 – Cat. No. 884. At the printer. Place your order.
- Check out the free Sneak Preview on DriveThruRPG.com!
BACK IN PRINT: Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec™
This World Book contains a wealth of information about Free Quebec, Glitter Boys and notable people and places.
- Overview of Free Quebec and its military.
- 6 Quebec Military O.C.C.s including variant Glitter Boy Pilots.
- 6 types of Glitter Boys plus the Glitter Boy Sidekick.
- Pale Death SAMAS and other Quebec power armor.
- Free Quebec’s Navy, Cyborgs and technology.
- Notable places, including Old Bones and various combat groups.
- Many adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Francois DesRochers.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 837. Available now.
Rifts® World Book 33: Northern Gun™ One
Northern Gun™ is the largest independent manufacturer of high-tech weapons, robots and vehicles in North America. Outside of the Coalition States, one could argue, no other kingdom is as powerful or influential, at least when it comes to technology and weapons. The manufacture and sale of Northern Gun weapons and vehicles has given virtually every kingdom, town, colony of settlers and adventurer group a chance to survive and prosper. Located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, NG has been the premier outfitter of mercenaries, adventurers and upstart kingdoms for generations. Now, for the first time ever, learn Northern Gun’s history, goals and plans for the future. Of course, that means new weapons, robots, power armor, vehicles and gear.
- In-depth look at Northern Gun and its business operations.
- Ishpeming, the face and people of Northern Gun.
- Northern Gun weapons and combat gear; new and old.
- Northern Gun robot drones; new and old.
- Northern Gun giant combat robots; new and old.
- Northern Gun freighters and hover trains.
- Northern Gun O.C.C.s and enforcers.
- The NG Mercenary army and police.
- The NG Bounty Board, the largest collection of bounties and mercenary contracts anywhere on Rifts® Earth.
- Key locations, people and sales outlets in and around Northern Gun.
- Northern Gun’s relationship with the Coalition States, Triax Industries, the Black Market and others.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- Interior Artwork by Chuck Walton, Nick Bradshaw, and others.
- Wraparound cover by Chuck Walton.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 887 – May release.
- Check out the free Advance Preview on DriveThruRPG.com!
The Rifter® #62
The Rifter® is an idea factory that helps players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and keep their games fresh. It provides useful, ready to go, source material gamers can just drop into their ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least two or three other Palladium game lines.
- Rifts® – Vampires Sourcebook Bonus Material – Some of the awesome stuff we couldn't squeeze into the sourcebook!
- Rifts® Black Market Experience Tables.
- Rifts® Northern Gun™ Sneak Preview.
- Palladium Fantasy® source material.
- Other source material.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – Still only $11.95 retail – Cat. No. 162. Ships end of April, 2013.
Rifts® World Book 34: Northern Gun™ Two
More information about the weapons, vehicles and practices of Northern Gun, including the new rage of robot gladiatorial combat.
- Northern Gun body armor; new and old.
- Bionic and cybernetic services.
- Northern Gun power armors; new and old.
- Northern Gun hovercycles & land vehicles; new and old.
- Northern Gun aircraft; new and old.
- Northern Gun boats, ships and submarines; new and old.
- Northern Gun Robot Gladiatorial Arena; new!
- Robot Gladiator O.C.C. and robot gladiators.
- Pirates and more.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- Interior Artwork by Chuck Walton, Nick Bradshaw, and others.
- Wraparound cover by John Zeleznik.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 888 – May/June release.
Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™
The Minion War spills across Rifts Earth, where demons and infernals hope to recruit allies and use the Rifts as gateways of destruction. Their influence shakes things up across the planet, especially at locations where demons and Deevils already have a strong presence. Demons, Deevils and supernatural beings run rampant and wreak havoc across the world.
- Demon plagues and mystic blights.
- Soulmancy and Blood Magic revealed.
- Magical and demonic weapons and war machines.
- Demonic armies, strongholds and places of evil.
- Hell Pits and Rune Forges.
- Many Demon Lords, their minions and plans.
- Calgary, the Kingdom of Monsters; in detail.
- Ciudad de Diablo, Harpies’ Island and other notable Hell holes on Earth.
- Lord Doom, Pain and other demonic leaders.
- Horune treachery, Dimension Stormers and other villains.
- Notable demonic generals, mercenaries, people and places.
- Battleground: Earth – as demons and infernals amass their legions.
- Global chaos and the places most dramatically affected by the Demon Plagues.
- Epic battles and adventure ideas galore.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Part of the Minion War “Crossover” series.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 876. Early 2013 release.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Prepare for invasion! Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, strategy battle game that expands on the popular Palladium role-playing system to enter new realms of adventure.
Mecha vs Mecha. Take command of the fighting forces of the United Earth Defense Force (UEDF) valiantly defending Earth from alien annihilation. Or lead the massive clone armies of the Zentraedi Armada to recover an alien artifact of immense power and enslave humankind.
● Collect your favorites from an expanding range of world-class game pieces and relive the massive battles on your tabletop at home to enhance your Robotech® RPG adventures or as a stand-alone tactical game.
● 1/285th scale game pieces with detail and power.
● Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is designed in partnership with Ninja Division. Ninja Division brings together the design talents of Soda Pop Miniatures and Cipher Studios, makers of Super Dungeon™ Explore, Relic Knights™, Helldorado™ and Anima Tactics™, to bring you the best quality game pieces, design and rules for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and all of your Robotech® adventures.
● Stay tuned for news about the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter Campaign! Support our goals to bring you this exciting product and an expansive range of quality game pieces.
● Palladium Books and Ninja Division will showcase the game pieces and reveal all with the upcoming Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter Campaign. This is a product line Robotech® fans have wanted for decades! And we aim to deliver. If you are one of those people, please spread the word and support this upcoming Kickstarter.
● The final details and cost of the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ box set and expansion kits are still morphing and changing at this time. They will conform to industry standards for pricing and packaging.
PDF downloads from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made 90 titles available as PDF digital downloads from DriveThruRPG.com. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- The Rifter® #49-52 recently added – available now.
- Splicers® RPG.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, First Edition Rules.
- Boxed Nightmares™ for BTS, First Edition Rules.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™.
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-52.
- The Best of The Rifter®.
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- And more – go to DriveThruRPG.com and check ‘em out.
Back in Print
Palladium Fantasy RPG® Book 3: High Seas – Second Edition
– Back in print and available now
Adventures on the High Seas is one of those books packed with material that makes players and G.M.s salivate. It has something for everyone: Magic and monsters, pirates and jungles, exotic ports and ship combat rules, and lots and lots of people and places for adventure.
- 26 ships of the world statted out plus conditions as sea.
- 12 character classes, including the Pirate, Sailor, Bard, Minstrel, Prestidigitator, Juggler, Shaman, and other O.C.C.s.
- 24 character sheets.
- The Gladiator O.C.C. and the arena.
- The Necromancer O.C.C. and Necro-Magic.
- 17 additional skills, and characters with multiple O.C.C.s.
- The seas and islands of the Palladium World, described.
- 10 cities/towns/locations mapped and described, plus ruins and wilderness.
- Many islands described: The Kingdom of Bizantium, Isle of the Cyclops, Floenry Island chain, Gryphon Island, and many others.
- Ship combat on the high seas, the use of magic against ships and the infamous Demon Black Ships.
- Many Random Encounter Tables, adventure settings, and adventure ideas.
- Notable NPCs, cults, pirates, dangers, magic items and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 224 pages – $24.95 – Cat. No. 455. Available now.
Rifts® World Book 25: Rifts® China 2™ – Available now
Back in print and available now. This book has it all! Martial arts, wondrous mystic martial art powers, Chi channeling, Chi powers, Chi weapons, magic items, and a lot of special abilities and powers that will blow your mind! Plus, great warriors, demon hunters and their tricks of the trade, blind mystics, fortune tellers, Spirit Hosts (half-man and half-animal spirit), Enlightened Demons (as player characters!), and heroes, powers and special abilities galore.
And for you high-tech junkies, there are wonders from Geofront with things like Demon Skin body armor, the Gun Dragon, Black Tiger power armor, high-powered weapons, select vehicles, the Demon Eater and Assault Geo-Borgs, and the incomparable Gun Master. Rifts® China One set the stage and presented the nefarious Yama Kings and their demonic henchmen. Rifts® China Two presents the heroes out to stop them.
- 12 Mystic Martial Art Powers – fighting arts in and of themselves, plus sub-powers.
- 10 Mystical or Martial Arts O.C.C.s, P.C.C.s and the Enlighented Demon R.C.C. – Celestial Warriors, Fighting Monks, Soothsayers, the Great Demon Catching Hero, Goblin Wrangler, Blind Mystic, Spirit Host, Gun Master, and more. Many with an array of special powers and abilities in addition to Martial Arts.
- 9 Geofront O.C.C.s including the Gun Master, Geo-Borg, Metal Warrior and others.
- Channeling and using Chi, Chi Weapons, Chi Sight and many other powers.
- Demon Queller weapons and magical demon-binding items.
- Geofront: China’s secret high-tech nation and their plans to battle the Yama Kings.
- Geofront weapons, power armor, gear, and Military O.C.C.s; including the Gun Master.
- Written by Erick Wujcik. Additional text and ideas by Siembieda.
- 160 pages – $20.95 – Cat. No. 858. Available now.
Rifts® Aftermath – Back in Print – Available now
This world-spanning sourcebook examines the changing landscape of North America and the rest of the planet in the aftermath of the Coalition’s Siege on Tolkeen. Somehow, North America seems to be more dangerous than ever before, and things are about to get worse.
The Coalition Army continues its occupation of Tolkeen, the fallen Kingdom of Magic, bulldozing the cities, flushing out resistance fighters and capturing its secrets. The CS intends to wipe the Kingdom of Tolkeen from existence, and use its secrets of magic as bait to lure out other enemy forces and destroy other enemies of the CS. However, the Coalition’s war has stretched the nation thin, and the CS must worry about other rivals and adversaries.
- A sweeping overview of North America and the world, 109 P.A., after the fall of Tolkeen.
- The Coalition’s plans for domination and its war on magic.
- Coalition Magic Recovery Teams and the race for magic and secrets.
- Coalition bounties on war criminals and the fate of refugees.
- Tolkeen Resistance Fighters, their strategies and rescue operations.
- The Second Juicer Uprising!
- Demons, monsters and Iron Juggernauts run amok.
- Archie Three, the Federation of Magic, the Dark Woods and beyond.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. Art by Wilson, Williams, Perez and others.
- 208 pages – $24.95 – Cat. No. 846. Available now.
Rifts® Lone Star – Back in Print – Available now
Rifts® Lone Star is part of the Coalition State’s dark underbelly. Though the entire state of Texas is claimed by the CS, it mainly controls one small corner. That corner includes the pre-Rifts Lone Star Genetics Complex. The birthplace of the Psi-Hounds better known as Dog Boys. The rest of Texas is a wild badland claimed by bandits and D-Bees known as the Pecos Empire.
- In-depth information about the creation and training of Dog Boys.
- Different Breeds and types of Dog Boys, including “Free Born Dog Boys,” Navy Sea Dogs, K-9 Sniffers and Kill Hounds.
- Dog Boy weapons and gear.
- Experimental CS mutants and mistakes: Ursa-Warrior, Battle Cats, Kill Cats, Monkey Boys, Xiticix Killer, Mutant Rats and others.
- CS Death Wing, hovercycles and other equipment.
- Doctor Desmond Bradford, the mad genius behind it all, and other notable CS characters, soldiers and hunters.
- The Pecos Empire overview, bandits, raiders and notable leaders.
- Art by Ramon Perez, Scott Johnson, Wayne Breaux Jr., Mark Dudley and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 176 pages – $20.95 – Cat. No. 825. Available now. NOTE: For more about Doctor Bradford and the mutants and monsters of the Lone Star Complex, see the Rifts® Machinations of Doom sourcebook and graphic novel.
Dead Reign™ RPG – Back in print, and hot, hot, hot
Can you survive the zombie apocalypse?
Yes, you may think so. But there is only one way to find out for sure: Play the Dead Reign™ RPG. The core rule book is all you need to start playing. Rules are easy. Character creation is fast and fun. Combat, quick and deadly. Survival? Harder than you might think. Good luck.
Dead Reign™ RPG is the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse. Civilization is gone, the dead reign, and the living fight to survive against impossible odds. Battle zombies, mad men and death cultists in a post-apocalyptic world where the last of humanity struggles to survive. Think you know zombies? Think again.
- Easy to learn, easy to play, and fast paced.
- Clean, simple rules and quick character generation, and a depth of information and setting.
- 7 different types of zombies.
- Zombie combat and survival tips.
- 6 Apocalyptic Character Classes & Ordinary People. 40+ occupations to choose from.
- 101 Random Scenarios, Encounters and Settings.
- 100 Random Corpse Searches and other tables.
- Weapons, vehicles, and places of note.
- Death Cults, their Priests, power over zombies and goals.
- Quick Roll Character Creation tables (10 minutes).
- A complete role-playing game.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Josh Hilden and Joshua Sanford.
- $22.95 retail – 224 pages – Cat. No. 230. Available now.
Dead Reign™ Sourcebooks
Civilization Gone™: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook One. There is no army, no government, no help coming. You are on your own and things are only getting worse. Villains include madmen and pychopaths, bandits and raiders. Many random tables for encounters, houses, and survivor camp creation, and more. $12.95 – 64 pages. Cat. No. 231.
Dark Places™: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Two. Using railroad tracks and subways, sewer tunnels, steam tunnels and other dark places to travel undetected by zombies. Many tables for random encounters, boxcar contents, zombies and more. Survival tips, new zombies like the Bug Boy, Sewer Crawler and Impersonator. $12.95 – 64 pages. Cat. No. 232.
Endless Dead™: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Three. Zombie hordes grow in number and strangeness. Where is the military? What’s next for the living survivors? Many new types of zombies, new O.C.C.s like the Wheelman and Zombie Hunter, the military and random tables for military bases, police and other places. Plus weaponizing vehicles, vehicle combat, Survivor caravans, and more. $16.95 – 96 pages. Cat. No. 233.
The Rifter® #50, Anniversary Special – back in print due to popular demand
You might think of The Rifter® #50 as a special “all-star” anniversary issue with official source material for Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Nightbane® and many other Palladium RPG settings.
The Rifter® #50 includes:
- Chaos Earth™ – Official source material that includes psionics and three new psychic O.C.C.s: Charismatic O.C.C., Reactionary O.C.C. and Teke Freak O.C.C. Written by Jason Richards. Art by Allen and Brian Manning.
- Heroes Unlimited™ – Official source material about fame, glory and infamy for heroes and the legacy they create. Written by Mark Oberle. Art by Mark Dudley.
- Nightbane® – Official source material on the new O.C.C. known as the Mortificant or Death Caller. Written by Irvin Jackson. Art by Kent Burles.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ – Optional rules about combat, combat moves, modifiers and more. Written by Taylor White. Art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Official source material that includes the Elven magic of the Zodiac Mage O.C.C. and Star Mage O.C.C. by Carl Gleba. Art by Amy L. Ashbaugh.
- Phase World® – Official source material that includes a look at the Free World Council (FWC). Written by Braden Campbell. Art by Apollo Okamura.
- Rifts® – Optional vehicle construction rules for the Rifts® Operator O.C.C. Written by Greg Diaczyk. Art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Rifts® Comic Strip written and illustrated by Michael Leonard.
- Splicers® – Official source material that includes three new O.C.C.s: The Geneticist O.C.C., Tormentor O.C.C., and the Gardener O.C.C., and more. Written by Brandon Aten and Matthew Orr. Art by Chuck Walton.
- And more! 128 pages – $14.95 retail – Cat. No. 150. Available now.
BACK IN PRINT: Rifts® Logo T-Shirts in most sizes
We’ve been asked over and over again to re-issue the popular Rifts® Logo T-shirt in sizes other than XL. We heard your requests, and here you go. Order yours today.
● The full Rifts® logo as created by artist Kevin Long, printed in white on a black T-shirt.
● Sizes Small to 5XL.
● 100% cotton – our usual quality T-shirt.
● Cat. No. TS804
● And don’t forget other fun T-shirt designs like . . .
- Property of the Coalition States – Cat. No. 2528
- Coalition Christmas – Cat. No. 2553
- Vampire Kingdoms – Cat. No. 2548
- Wilk’s Logo – Cat. No. 2557
- Northern Gun – Cat. No. 2559
- Dead Reign™ “It’s not like it’s the end of the world” (art by Amy Ashbaugh; printing on front and back) – Cat. No. 2531
- Dead Reign™ “Survive” (art by Nick Bradshaw) – Cat. No. 2556
- Gamer – Cat. No. 2532
- And others.
Anime North – May 24-26, 2013 – Toronto, Canada – www.animenorth.com
I am one of the guests at Anime North in Toronto, Canada. The event takes place Memorial Day weekend, May 24-26, 2013. Wayne Smith and one or two other Palladium creators will also be present to chat and sign autographs. We also hope to bring a pile of books, prints and other goodies to sell in the dealers’ room. www.animenorth.com
Gen Con® Indy – August 15-18, 2013 – Indianapolis, Indiana
We can hardly wait for Gen Con this year as we hope to have advance copies of Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Defense of Macross Island™ there. Not to mention a stock of new releases from throughout the year. We may even need to expand the size of our booth. Hope to see many of you there.
Game Masters, submit your events by tomorrow, March 15 to get into the Gen Con program book! See http://www.gencon.com/host/eo-gm for more details.
Note: There will be no Palladium Open House in 2013 or 2014.
© Copyright 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Beyond the Supernatural™, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.