Palladium Books® Weekly Update – February 10, 2012
By Kevin Siembieda
By now, most of you have probably heard about Megaverse® Insider.
It’s a special offer that lasts only two weeks and gives you the inside track to all kinds of product and opportunities Palladium does NOT usually make available.
I had planned to announce the Megaverse® Insider in this week’s Thursday update, but there were not enough hours in the day to launch it and get the Weekly Update done yesterday too. I also lost four hours Thursday going to my diabetes class. It’s two hours long, plus an hour and a half in travel time. (Yesterday’s class was awesome. Very helpful and informative.) Ah, but I digress.
The Megaverse® Insider offer is patterned after a new form of raising money to fund products and development known as “crowdsource funding.” In the past, a company would seek out an investor or two to fund an entire project. In these tough economic times, these investors are hard to find, so someone (sorry, I don’t know who it was) came up with the brilliant idea of “crowdsource funding” via the Internet.
It’s simple. You make a proposal to the very people who know and love your products, and give them the opportunity to fund it. They are rewarded with a bunch of special products and unique opportunities for their money. This way, rather than get one or a few investors, you raise much smaller amounts of money from dozens or hundreds people who get a quick and tangible reward for their participation. If you get a couple hundred to several hundred people contributing, you can meet or exceed – sometimes vastly exceed – your goal. Heck, Order of the Stick, a very popular web comic, has become the poster child for crowdsource funding. They set out to raise $57,000 for a reprint project and raised $517,000! And the offer is still going on. Of course, that’s a record setting accomplishment and the exception, not the rule. We tip our hats to them, congratulations.
After I looked into traditional avenues of crowdsource funding, I started to get all kinds of ideas that I thought Palladium fans might go wild over. I bounced my ideas off Carl Gleba, who offered encouragement and feedback. Then he said something that got my imagination zooming: “What about some kind of insiders’ club?” The next thing I knew, the ideas were flooding into my head. Four days later, I had hammered out the details for the Megaverse® Insiders and launched it.
The Megaverse® Insider program is a fund-raising proposition that enables Palladium to offer a wealth of fun and different opportunities, from getting your name listed in the book being funded to getting a PDF copy of the new release or a hardcover copy of the book. Palladium NEVER releases PDFs of new books, nor do we usually make hardcovers of sourcebooks, so these are something unique and desirable. It’s also a way to test market such items to see what kind of demand there may be for such things.
The book we are raising funds to print is Rifts® Lemuria. I kept the goal low and reasonable at $12,000, but hope we’ll actually do double, and we’re off to a great start! In just the first 10 hours overnight, 43 people placed Megaverse® Insider orders that totaled over $5,400. And more have been pouring in. Those numbers were updated this evening to over $9,400 in just the first 24 hours. Awesome! I am so excited about the initial reaction I can hardly believe it.
Money that exceeds our goal will go toward the development and production of other books, reprinting back stock titles, advertising, and paying artists and writers.
Super exclusive items. All items in the Rifts® Lemuria Megaverse® Insider offer are available for only TWO weeks. The crowdsource funding ends February 24, 2012. And when it ends, these special items are no longer available for sale. Please spread the word as we are only advertising this event online.
And that’s the cool thing about this offer, the items are truly unique and rare. You see, after the offer ends, these items will no longer be sold. The Rifts® Lemuria PDF, the limited edition Rifts® Lemuria hardcover (with color cover just like the softcover edition) and the special Rifts® Lemuria Collector’s “Emerald” Edition Hardcover are only available for two weeks. Only those who buy them now will own one. Furthermore, I am only printing exactly the number of books YOU ORDER plus a few dozen extra for Palladium staff and special promos. That’s it. So if 103 copies of the Emerald Edition are ordered, we only print 103 copies +24 extra. It doesn’t get more “limited” than that. And that’s what makes you a “Megaverse Insider” – you have RPG items not available to the average gamer. And by keeping the time period to make a purchase to a short 2 weeks, it makes the items that much more unique, rare and valuable.
What is the Emerald Edition of Rifts® Lemuria? It is our usual black leatherette printed in a green foil. Think “Gold Edition” with “green foil” printing instead of gold. “Emerald” because the purchaser is helping to finance the printing and production of Rifts® Lemuria, so green for the color of American money.
Don’t miss out! Read all about it right here. And don’t forget, not only do you get cool product, but you’re helping to make it possible for Palladium to release new product and reprint titles.
In Other News
My apologies for this Weekly Update being a day late. We just couldn’t get it done on Thursday. I was at the office (after class) till 11:15 PM as it was.
I wanted it up first thing today, but we’ve been fielding calls and orders about the Rifts® Lemuria Megaverse® Insider offer all day long. Fantastic.
Sudden death. Just as I was getting ready to sit down to write this, editor Alex Marciniszyn came into my office with the surprising news that his brother-in-law, Gary Bobbish, had suddenly passed away. Struck down by a massive heart-attack completely out of the blue. Gone before the ambulance could get him to the hospital. The doctors worked on the poor guy for an hour, but could not revive him. It was a shock to say the least. I spent a few hours helping Alex and visiting the family to pay my condolences. Gary leaves behind a wife, four daughters and a brother. Our sympathies and condolences go out to Diane and the entire Bobbish family.
UPDATE: Rifts® and Hollywood. I have spent a considerable amount of time this past week discussing the potential for the future of the Rifts® Movie project. It’s difficult to say what is going to unfold over the next few months, but the past week has been pretty wild and exciting. As usual, I cannot disclose any details, at least not at this time, but I’ll keep you posted as much as I can, when I can.
SOMETHING NEW. Rifts® and Hollywood, Part Two. We were contacted by another filmmaker who wants to include some of our books in the background of a movie as props and set dressing. How cool is that? Can’t say anything more about it right now either, but I wanted to share. It seems there remains considerable interest and increasing buzz for Rifts® and Palladium Books. I love it.
The Rifter® Super-Subscription Drive ENDS February 20, 2012
In all the excitement about the Rifts® Lemuria Megaverse® Insider offer, don’t forget that The Rifter® Subscription Special comes to an end on February 20. Don’t miss your chance to subscribe and get a FREE gift.
UPDATE: VisionCon is Next Week – February 17, 18 & 19, 2012. If you recall, I’m the Gaming Guest of Honor at VisionCon in Springfield, Missouri, February 17-19. I can’t believe that’s next week already. I hope to see a lot of you at the convention. I’m bringing a box of books, some prints and my signing pen, so come on over to say hello, chat and get autographs. Go to http://www.visioncon.net for more information about VisionCon.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria. With all the excitement generated by the Megaverse Insider, I’m fired up to finish up this awesome book pronto. I’ll be working on it all weekend and I hope to be finished with it before I leave for VisionCon, but no promises. Check out all the nifty Rifts® Lemuria products being offered as part of the Megaverse Insider offer – PDF, hardcover editions and more. See the description elsewhere.
UPDATE: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™. It’s next, it’s awesome and you’ll love it.
UPDATE: Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook. I want this bad boy done as fast as possible. A March release.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book: The Black Market. I can hardly wait to dive into the final edit. March release.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book: Northern Gun™ One. Is there anyone not anxiously awaiting this book? It is still slated for a March release.
UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook. I should be getting Irvin Jackson’s finished manuscript soon. March or April release.
UPDATE: Rifts®/Minion War™: Megaverse® in Flames™. I can hardly wait to work on this book too. My talk with Carl Gleba went great last weekend. This book will blow your mind.
UPDATE: Splicers® Sourcebooks. Ideas are flying like wild for taking this game setting to new level of excitement with 3-4 new sourcebooks later this year. (Possibly as soon as Spring or Summer.)
UPDATE: The Rifter® #58. I want Wayne to start putting this book together this weekend.
UPDATE: Online Sales. Fantastic! Keep ‘em coming.
UPDATE: Palladium Open House (POH), May 4, 5 & 6, 2012. Oh man, the Open House is coming up fast. I hope to see as many of you as possible in attendance. See the POH description at the end of this Weekly Update for more info. I’m pumped up about the POH. I hope you are too. And maybe we’ll have a couple of big announcements to unveil.
We need Open House Game Masters and Game Descriptions! I know many of you are planning on running but have not yet submitted the descriptions of your games. PLEASE do so in the next week or two. Thanks. We need your commitment for gaming events and their descriptions, ideally, by MARCH lst, so we can post the tentative POH Event Schedule online to encourage people to come to the POH. G.M. Rewards: Remember, run three or more events and you’ll get a special reward (in the past it has been a T-shirt, so include your T-shirt size) and a discount on Palladium product (excludes original art and auction items). Take Julius’s lead, he’s running 7 events, and I’m running some too. We always have a ton of great events, but G.M.s wait to the last minute to let us know. WE NEED to have that info as soon as possible. Help us make this the greatest Palladium Open House ever.
Let’s rock the convention center and show gamers what Palladium is all about. Find everything you need to submit your Gen Con Gaming Event here: http://gencon.com/2012/indy/pm/eo-gm/default.aspx
They’ve also put up an instructional video to walk you through the whole process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuF11j7X-Vk
More Palladium Video Reviews coming to YouTube. Don’t forget to check out Carmen Bellaire’s YouTube video reviews of Palladium product. Carmen Bellaire and William “Big Will” Johnson have started to post video reviews about Palladium role-playing games and sourcebooks. I think a few more are going up this weekend. I know he and William Johnson are shooting a couple new ones this weekend. Check them out by going to: http://youtube.com/user/Maloquinn
UPDATE: Rifts® miniatures. Carmen Bellaire and I are getting closer and closer to working up a way to release old Palladium miniatures like the Glitter Boy and Coalition Soldiers (I’ll have some samples at VisionCon) as well as some new, never before released minis. There’s even some talk about doing Rifts® miniature game rules. Ideas are still in the development stage, but looking good.
Sneak Previews on DriveThruRPG.com are coming soon, starting with Rifts® Lemuria. There are 90+ backstock titles, including back issues of The Rifter®, first edition rule books, other sneak previews and the Rifts® Game Master Kit, all available as PDF downloads at reasonable prices.
There’s probably more news to talk about, but that’s it for now.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer and Game Designer
Palladium Books 2012 Product Release Schedule
January 2012 Releases
- The Rifter #57 – New – available now.
February 2012 Releases
- Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria – New – in final production.
- Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Three: Endless Dead™ – New
March 2012 Releases
- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ – New
- Rifts® World Book: The Black Market – New
- Rifts® World Book: Northern Gun™ One – New (tentative)
- Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook – New (tentative)
April 2012 Releases
- The Rifter® #58 – New
- Rifts®/Minion War™: Megaverse® in Flames™ – New (tentative)
- Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two – New
May 2012 Releases
- Robotech® UEEF Marines Sourcebook (tentative) – New
All of Palladium’s Core Game Lines to be Supported in 2012
The following are in development.
- Robotech® sourcebooks
- Rifts® Antarctica and other sourcebooks
- Splicers® Sourcebooks
- Heroes Unlimited™ Sourcebooks
- Chaos Earth™ Sourcebooks
- Palladium Fantasy®: Mysteries of Magic™ Two & Three
- Palladium Fantasy®: Land of the Damned™ Three
- Nightbane® Sourcebook
- Beyond the Supernatural™ Sourcebooks
- And other good stuff.
The Rifter® #57
– Available now
Looking for new ideas and material for your campaign? Then you want The Rifter®. The greatest value of The Rifter® is that every issue offers new and different ideas, and gets your imagination running in directions you might not have considered. It’s an idea factory that will help you generate new ideas of your own, and it also presents valuable source material you can drop right into your games.
The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least two or three other Palladium game lines.
The Rifter® #57 is an extravaganza of monsters and mayhem to surprise your players and spice up your games.
- Rifts® Lemuria – sneak preview.
- Rifts® – new weapons and vehicles of the Coalition States.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ – 5 new monsters and supernatural threats.
- Palladium Fantasy® – 20 monsters and dangerous animals galore.
- For all game settings – Genie bottles and dimensional pockets.
- Rifts® – The Brodkil War Machinist O.C.C.
- Rifts® – NGR Anthropological Field Operative O.C.C.
- News, coming attractions, and more.
- Cover by Charles Walton II.
- 96 pages – still only $11.95 retail – Cat. No. 157. Available now.
NEW! BIGGER! Rifts® World Book: Lemuria™
“I think this book is going to amaze people.” – Kevin Siembieda
- The Lemurians, their race, history and society.
- 12 new O.C.C.s including the Serpent Hunter, Shriekers, Spouters, Oceanic Guardsman, Biomancer Gene-Mage, Birdmen and others.
- 20+ exotic animals sea serpents, Sea Dragons and riding animals.
- 50+ new Biomancy spells.
- Biomancer Gardens, herbs and magic.
- Nearly a dozen types of living Bio-Armor (Lemurian power armor).
- The Stone Guardians of Easter Island and other mysteries.
- Stone vehicles and weird weapons and devices.
- Symbiotic creatures and Biomancy constructs; some that enable air-breathers to survive underwater indefinitely.
- New dangers, new challenges, adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Greg Diaczyk with additional material by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- Cover by John Zeleznik.
- Interior art by Chuck Walton, Mike Mumah, Brian and Allen Manning, Kent Burles, Nick Bradshaw and Amy Ashbaugh.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 885. February release.
The Rifter® Super-Subscription
– Limited Time Offer
● Free gift
● Free shipping of each issue in the USA
● Each issue delivered to your doorstep
● A Megaverse® of source material, adventure & fun
The cover price of The Rifter® is only $11.95 – a steal for 96 pages of RPG source material and adventures – but a subscription gets you The Rifter® for only $9.95 an issue (in the USA) delivered to your doorstep, and you can select a free gift worth $12.95-$16.95 (available only during this special offer, for the cost of shipping and handling). All prices are in U.S. dollars.
● $39.80 – USA. That’s only $9.95 each, a savings of $8.00, and Palladium pays the shipping! Plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift worth $12.95-$16.95 (please include $5.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $44.80 total including shipping and handling for the free gift. Note: This rate is limited to subscribers in the USA only. Sorry.
● $61.80 – Canada. That’s $15.45 for each issue of The Rifter®, plus you get to select the FREE subscriber’s gift (please include $7.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $68.80 including the gift item. That’s still not a bad price for a 96 page sourcebook. Our apologies for the higher cost, but Palladium Books can not cover the cost of postage to other countries. We hope you understand.
● $75.80 – Overseas. That’s $18.95 for each 96 page issue, plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift (please include $13.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $88.80 including the gift item. We are only passing along the additional postage cost, but it is hefty. Our apologies. Postal rates are out of our hands. Likewise, the purchaser is responsible for any duty or customs fees.
Note: Please indicate if the gift item is NOT wanted. You may decline the gift and get your subscription for the regular price of $39.80 (USA), $61.80 (Canada) or $75.80 (other countries).
FREE GIFT with your subscription
Subscribe now and get a FREE gift worth $12.95-$16.95: You pay only the cost of shipping and handling ($5.00 in the USA, $7.00 Canada, and $13.00 overseas).
- Gift choice #1: Best of The Rifter® ($12.95 value).
- Gift choice #2: The Rifts® Anthology: Tales of the Chi-Town ‘Burbs™; short stories by Campbell, Gleba, Siembieda, and others ($12.95 value).
- Gift choice #3: Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® RPG (manga size); core rule book ($16.95 value) – U.S. & Canada ONLY.
- Gift choice #4: Robotech® The Masters Saga (manga size); sourcebook ($16.95 value) – U.S. & Canada ONLY.
- Gift choice #5: Rifts® Path of the Storm™; sourcebook & movie screenplay ($12.95 value).
- Gift choice #6: Rifts® Naruni Wave Two; sourcebook ($16.95 value).
Click here to order yours today.
NEW! Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™
Endless Dead says it all. The zombie hordes grow in number and strangeness. Can humankind survive? Where is the military? What’s next for the survivors of the zombie apocalypse?
This book contains horrifying new zombies to haunt your player characters along with new O.C.C.s and tons of tables for detailing Survivors’ Hideouts, Safe Haven Communities, Death Cults and more. Survival is not enough. Now is the time for the war against the Endless Dead™. This book is epic.
- New types of zombies include the Fused Zombie, Multi-Zombie, Parasite Juggernaut and Walking Mass Grave.
- New O.C.C.s include the Wheelman, Zombie Hunter, Zombie Researcher, Survivalist and Watcher.
- Information on vehicles and tables for adding custom armor, weapons and anti-zombie defenses.
- Vehicle combat rules and zombie-fighting in vehicles.
- Random encounter tables for military bases, police stations, gun stores, buildings, suburbs, industrial parks, small towns, farmland and wilderness.
- Tables for creating Survivor caravans, hideouts, hermits, Safe Haven Communities and Death Cults.
- Timetable for setting campaigns during the Wave, the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse or months into the reign of the dead.
- Stats for some of North America’s dangerous wildlife, a threat to survivors and zombies alike.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Mumah, Bradshaw and others.
- 96 pages $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 233. February release.
Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™
Unknown to most humans, deep within Mexico the vampires have established entire kingdoms. There they live like tyrants and gods, dominating an underclass of cattle people used as slaves and food stock. Learn more about the vampires, their rivals, allies and the humans who willingly serve their supernatural masters for a chance to join the undead. A must-have guide for those who wish to travel deeper into the Vampire Kingdoms or play as vampires and their human minions.
- More human kingdoms within Mexico like the Tampico Military Protectorate and Durango, the Silver City.
- Firefighting robots, hover firetrucks and more anti-vampire gear.
- Magic based Vampire Hunters and human strongholds.
- Techno-Wizard anti-vampire weapons and magical devices.
- Profiles for Doc Reid and Reid’s Rangers, the world’s most famous Vampire Hunters.
- Fort Reid, an entire city devoted to hunting the undead.
- The Bloodwatch, a secret vampire intelligence agency that tracks down and exterminates Vampire Hunters.
- The Yucatan Peninsula, a mysterious dimensional pocket overrun by strange demons known as Xibalbans.
- The return of the Mayan god Camazotz, Lord of Bats and Darkness.
- The werebeasts of Mexico and Central America; those who assist the vampires and those who fight against them.
- New O.C.C.s like the Bloodwatch Vampire Operative, Silver Swords Militia, Werejaguar Vampire Hunter and the Vampire ‘Borg.
- Cover by Michael C. Hayes. Interior art by various artists.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Matthew Clements and Braden Campbell.
- $16.95 – 128 pages. Cat. No. 884. March release.
Rifts® Black Market™ – A Rifts® Sourcebook
On Rifts® Earth, the Black Market is the most prevalent trader in weapons, contraband and magic items outlawed by the Coalition. Explore the day to day business of the market along with its smuggling routes, practices, policies and nefarious products. Encounter the five major Black Market factions in North America and foreign groups like the Yakuza, Green Scarf Sect and the Underground Railroads of Atlantis and the Vampire Kingdoms.
- New O.C.C.s like the Con Man, Coyote and Venture Criminal.
- Black Market services, products, practices and customers.
- Criminal jobs like the Enforcer, Hit Man and Defense Attorney.
- Major smuggling corridors and routes through Coalition territory.
- Smuggling methods, both magical and conventional.
- The Five Factions of North America and other Black Market groups.
- More equipment from Bandito Arms and specialized smuggling gear.
- Tables for creating Traveling Merchants, Caravans, Market Outlets, Market Towns, Clubs and Bars, Body-Chop-Shops and more!
- Information on the Coalition prison system and border security.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Taylor White, with additional material by Kevin Siembieda and Alex Marciniszyn.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 886. March release.
Rifts® World Book: Northern Gun™ One
The largest independent manufacturer of weapons, robots and adventure gear in North America is Northern Gun™. Located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, they have been the premier outfitter of mercenaries and adventurers for decades, and are a major hub for hiring military contractors. With a whole new product line to offer their customers, the future looks bright for Northern Gun™.
- The arms giant Northern Gun profiled for the first time!
- The Kingdom of Ishpeming, a puppet-state propped up by NG.
- Full 109 P.A. catalog of Northern Gun products!
- New weapons, power armor, vehicles, robots and adventure gear.
- The Ishpeming military, essentially a framework for hiring mercenaries and privateers.
- The NG Bounty Board, the largest collection of bounties and mercenary contracts anywhere on Rifts® Earth.
- Hover trains, supply ships and sales outlets.
- Northern Gun’s relationship with the Coalition States, Triax Industries, the Black Market and others.
- Written by Matthew Clements.
- Interior Artwork by Nick Bradshaw, Chuck Walton and others.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 887. March release.
Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook
An in-depth look at the Invid Genesis Pits, their purpose, function and the creatures they create.
- Secrets of the Invid.
- Different types of Genesis Pits.
- Written by Irvin Jackson. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
- An 8½ x 11 inch sourcebook (not manga size).
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 555. March release.
- Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™
The Minion War spills across Rifts Earth, where demons and infernals hope to recruit allies and use the Rifts as gateways of destruction. Their influence shakes things up across the planet, especially at locations where demons and Deevils already have a strong presence. More details to follow, but for now, ‘nuff said.
- Soulmancer and Blood Magic.
- The Seven Deadly Plagues.
- The Demon Plagues across the globe.
- Battleground: Earth – as demons and infernals amass their legions.
- Rifts Calgary – also known as Hell’s Pit; the kingdom described.
- Ciudad de Diablo, Harpies’ Island and other notable Hell holes on Earth.
- Lord Doom, Pain and other demonic leaders.
- Horune treachery, Dimension Stormers and other villains.
- Global chaos and the places most dramatically affected by the Demon Plagues.
- Notable demonic generals, mercenaries, people and places.
- Many adventure ideas.
- Written by Carl Gleba.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 876. April release.
PDF downloads from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made 90 titles available as PDF digital downloads from DriveThruRPG.com. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- Splicers® RPG
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, First Edition Rules.
- Boxed Nightmares™ for BTS, First Edition Rules.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™.
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-48.
- The Best of The Rifter®
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- And more – go to DriveThruRPG.com and check ‘em out.
© Copyright 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Beyond the Supernatural™, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, Warpath, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.