Palladium Books® Weekly Update – June 30, 2011
By Kevin Siembieda
I hate it when I have distressing news to share. We are all working so hard to get great new product to press and make Palladium strong, it stinks when things don’t go well. Plus, we’ve had so much bad luck and trouble these past several years that — I don’t know about you — but I’m so done with trouble. Anyway, you are part of the Palladium family and have told me time and time again to keep you in the loop, whether its good and bad, so here’s a mixed bag of news.
UPDATE: Alex. As reported in the last Weekly Update, Alex hasn’t been doing well. He has lost weight, has had trouble sleeping, feels exhausted and is suffering from a few other things. For a long time, he and all of us chalked it up to the stress and anxiety of the house fire, family concerns and the expense and details of house repair after the fire. However for the last couple of months, he and I started to fear something else was going on.
After several medical examinations and tests, and it appears Alex is ill. He’s suffering from a chronic blood disease called Polychromasia. Basically, his blood is too thick. Way too thick. His blood platelets are giant and all of this can result in blood clots that can cause a host of other problems. The disease is also responsible for the exhaustion, heightened anxiety, and other problems Alex has been experiencing. It’s serious, especially at the moment with so many elevated blood issues. It could be worse. Alex and I are thankful and positive that the disease has been identified, there is no sign of cancer, and we now have an active plan for getting the disease under control. Over the next few months the doctors are confident they can get Alex’s blood chemistry to where it belongs and help him manage the illness. Alex’s spirit is good.
I have been helping Alex with this and will continue to take him for treatments and doctor visits. He’s staying with me at my apartment where we crash after a long day’s work to watch TV and DVDs. It’s been nice.
UPDATE: Alex’s house. Alex and family should be able to move back into the fully repaired and renovated house. The house, damaged in a fire, is looking awesome. The family is all excited about the quality workmanship, and work should be finished by the weekend. I think all that is left is some interior painting and carpet installation. Oh, and getting the Certificate of Occupancy from the City. We don’t know how soon the inspector will arrive to sign off on the approval to move back in.
The house looks fabulous. The folks doing the work at discount prices have done a top-notch job. As you may recall, the insurance on the house had lapsed, so the substantial cost of repairs is all coming out of Alex’s pocket. And now he has medical bills. Yikes. Poor guy, but we’re helping Alex out as best we can on all fronts. I imagine the family will add new furniture, appliances and wardrobe over the months to come. I’ve pointed them to checking out the Salvation Army store and garage sales. Heck, they are thrilled just to be able to get back home. Being back home should take a lot of additional stress off Alex and make him feel more comfortable, so things are definitely looking up.
UPDATE: Release logjam. As you may imagine, all of this has taken Alex, me and, really, all of us, off our stride. I’ve been writing well, but slow and all of us have been distracted and our time spent on many matters. I know it always seems like there is some reason Palladium is late on releases, but it is what it is. We’re a small company and we’re like family. People have to come first. Then, when it comes to books, the quality has to be there. I’m sorry, but I can’t bring myself to release inferior products. The upcoming books are outstanding and I’m not going to short-change them.
We are killing ourselves to finish and release The Rifter® #55, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ and Lemuria before we go to Gen Con. Robotech® New Generation Sourcebook will be the next release.
Then, Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ and Megaverse® in Flames. After that, I’m not sure what. Maybe Mysteries of Magic™ Two, Rifts® Chaos Earth™ First Responders, Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Three, and/or a couple of surprises.
UPDATE: Online Sales. Without new product, sales remain up and down, but folks sure liked the Palladium 30th Birthday Celebration Sale, giving us an excellent weekend of sales. The Canadian postal strike coming to an end should help boost Canadian sales a notch too. Fourth of July weekend is usually slow because everyone’s out at the beach and having parties, but as soon as new titles start to come out in July, we should be fine.
UPDATE: Back in Print: We are planning to bring several titles back into print, including Mutant Underground™ for Heroes Unlimited™, Xiticix Invasion™ for Rifts® and the out of print titles in the Coalition War series over the next month or two.
The following titles are also recently back in print and ready to ship:
- Rifts® Free Quebec™
- Rifts® Book of Magic
- Rifts® World Book 8: Rifts® Japan™
- Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™
- Rifts® Dimension Book™ 6: Three Galaxies™
- Rifts® Black Vault™
- Rifts® Mercenaries™
- Aliens Unlimited™ – A Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebook
- Rifts® Baseball Caps
UPDATE: Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™. I’ve been writing 8-10 hours a day for three weeks now, but writing is going slow and I’m still not done. One reason is the obvious distractions, another is this book is packed with rules, weapons, powers, O.C.C.s, R.C.C.s, monsters, information and tons of detail. That translates to lots and lots of stats and rules and they always take a long time to do right. Plus, I want to make this book super-awesome. I just hope I’m not overthinking things or overworking the book.
All the artwork is in and looks awesome. This week I went in to tweak vampire weaknesses, finished how to kill a vampire and destroy the body so it’s never coming back, and finished the weapons. The weapon blocks are expanded with more wood, silver and special weapons and includes the cost of everything from a wooden stake and silver bullets to Techno-Wizard weapons. I need to finish stats on vampires and Vampire Hunters next, and dive into the Vampire Kingdoms themselves.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #55. All the art has come in and looks great. Wayne is doing final editing and then layout and sending it to the printer is next. We are still looking for new contributors to future issues of The Rifter®. That could be you. The Rifter® is designed to publish “fan” created source material, so what are you waiting for? Send us your 8-25 page articles. The October Horror issue is next.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria™. ALL the artwork is being worked on even as you read this. I met with Chuck Walton Wednesday to review his art and discuss final approvals and art direction. We had a positive meeting he blew me away with his artwork. I’ve also approved sketches from Mike Mumah and Kent Burles which are also looking great. I even did a few bits and pieces of reorganizing and rewriting on Lemuria for a day (I needed a break from vampires), and spoke to the author to make sure I had all of his rewrites, which I did. Lemuria is coming along nicely. It is another title I think is very different than what people are expecting.
UPDATE: Robotech®. I feel terrible that Robotech® has languished. Based on some Facebook and other posts I’ve seen, some fans are concerned that there may be no new Robotech® books released this year. Let me put your fears aside. As soon as I’m done with Lemuria and return from Gen Con, Robotech® New Generation is the next book we work on. It’s in my schedule. I also hope to release one additional Robotech® title by the end of the 2011 and will work hard to do so. I promise.
UPDATE: DriveThruRPG.com: The Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms Sneak Preview should be going up as a FREE download in the next week, but maybe not with getting The Rifter® done and taking care of Gen Con preparations. Don’t forget, The Rifter® Number Zero and Hades Map Pack were recently made available on DriveThruRPG.com. DriveThruRPG offers more than 90 out of print titles (and a few that are not) as PDF downloads. It is a good resource for getting The Rifter® #1-48 and to fill in your RPG library with first edition copies of Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, and other game lines, as well as books such as Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™ and both versions of the The Mechanoids® RPG (1985) and The Collected Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy (1981-1983).
Gen Con Indy is coming up FAST – August 4-7
There are all kinds of things we need to do over the next two weeks to prep for Gen Con Indy. I still have to place orders for tables, carpeting, electricity, truck rental, display items and other stuff. We are excited about being there again and hope a lot of Palladium fans come by the booth to get new and old product, specialty items, and chat and get autographs. Hey, we go to these events for you. Please spread the word that Palladium Books is attending Gen Con® Indy and encourage people to visit our booth. Join the fun. FYI: I don’t think there are any “official” Palladium gaming events on the schedule but there are always a bunch of “unofficial” games.
Palladium Books is Booth 1125 at Gen Con Indy.
Palladium people you’ll get to meet include:
- Kevin Siembieda
- Wayne Smith
- Nick Bradshaw (artist)
- Michael Mumah (artist, tentative)
- Brandon Aten (writer)
- Matthew Clements (writer)
- And others to be announced.
UPDATE: Facebook page exceeds 3,000 likes. What can I say, people are enjoying Palladium’s Facebook page. I hope you are one of them.
UPDATE: Palladium’s website. Things have been running smooth for a while now and I’m happy folks are loving our new website. We will continue to make tweaks, improvements and add features, so keep your eyes peeled.
QueenofGhouls.com – Kathy Simmons continues to whip up new creations. This week I think a pirate monster is going to join the recent addition of a pair of happy scarecrows (one already sold). The Queen of Ghouls has plans for more zombies, skeleton pirates, wizards, werewolves and monsters in the weeks to come. Halloween is creeping up fast.
Behind the Scenes Report: You’ve been hearing about secret projects and books in development, well here are two you are likely to see this fall: Rifts® Antarctica (manuscript done) and Rifts® New Navy™ (manuscript in final stages of completion). There’s a lot more in development too, including books for Nightbane®, Dead Reign™, Palladium Fantasy® and Robotech®. And that’s all I’m willing to reveal at this time. There is much more happening behind the scenes.
I’ll be trying to finish up on vampires and start on Lemuria. Wayne will be in for at least one day on the weekend. And we still plan to have three new releases in July.
Keep the faith, game on and have a fun and safe Independence Day weekend.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher
NEW! Rifts® World Book One:
Vampire Kingdoms™, Expanded & Updated – ships July
Kevin Siembieda is completely rewriting, reorganizing, and expanding one of the most popular Rifts® World Books ever published: Vampire Kingdoms™. Updated to 109 P.A., there is so much new material that it is practically a new book, yet it also preserves most of the original characters, concepts and information. The new material is built upon the original text, only rewritten, clarified and expanded. Vampire Kingdoms™ will be updated and expanded in a more dramatic fashion than Kevin’s work in Rifts® Sourcebook One a few years ago. Best of all, it will be quickly followed by the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™.
- The Vampire Hunter O.C.C.
- Techno-Wizard vampire slaying weapons and devices, new and old.
- Vampires: Their strengths, weaknesses and powers.
- The Vampire Kingdoms expanded.
- Travel through the Vampire Kingdoms and surrounding areas.
- Desert survival rules and guidelines.
- Vampire strategies and plans for conquest.
- The observations of Doc Reid.
- Camazotz, Lord of Bats and Darkness – his plans for conquest of the Vampire Kingdoms and humanity.
- Ciudad Juarez mapped and described. A typical village and other places also described.
- The Yucatan Peninsula, and adventure ideas galore.
- Were-Jaguars and other Were-Beasts of the Yucatan.
- Updated and revised to 110 P.A., plus Archie Three and more.
- Cover by E.M. Gist.
- New artwork by Mike Wilson, Kent Burles, Mike Mumah and Nick Bradshaw, plus the best of Kevin Long and Tim Truman from the original book.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 192 to 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 802-E. Ships July.
NEW! Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™
All new source material
Trouble is stirring in the Vampire Kingdoms as ambitious vampire lords, ladies and misanthropes seek to expand their power to dominate more mortal life forms.
Written by Kevin Siembieda and a handpicked selection of other writers, this sourcebook explores the vampires of Mexico and their kingdoms in ways you never imagined. Tons of new data, adventure ideas and revelations.
- Vampire protectors and guardians.
- Vampire rogues, mercenaries and warlords.
- Vampire operations away from the Kingdoms.
- Vampire incursions along the southern borderlands.
- New vampire hunters and human strongholds.
- Vampire hunter “exterminators.”
- Frightful revelations, secrets, and adventure ideas.
- And much, much more.
- Cover by Michael C. Hayes. Interior art by various artists.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Braden Campbell and Mark Dudley.
- 128 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 884. August release.
NEW! The Rifter® #55
– Ships July
The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new heroes, powers, weapons, magic and adventure for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider.
The Rifter® #55 includes:
- The Black Crusade, Part 2: The Methodians. Optional material for Rifts® and Phase World® by Andrew Lander.
- Thundercloud Galaxy™ material by Braden Campbell with Kevin Siembieda.
- Updated Triax & The NGR O.C.C.s by Brandon Aten.
- A closer look at Quorians for Palladium Fantasy® by Travis Guererro.
- Dark Day™ Chronicles, Volume 3. A Nightbane® short story by Jeremy Hutchins.
- News and coming attractions.
- And more.
- Cover by R.C. Aradio.
- $11.95 retail – 96 pages – Cat. No. 155. July release.
NEW! Rifts® World Book: Lemuria™
– Ships July 26
The power, secrets and magic of the underwater realm of Lemuria revealed. Player characters can use symbiotes, magic and technology to breathe underwater and spend time below the waves.
Lemuria is more than an underwater civilization of aquatic beings. They can trace their lineage as far back as the Atlanteans and can survive on dry land as well as underwater. In fact, their greatest secret is that there is no one resting place for the Lemurians, their great cities are always moving. Learn about the people of Lemuria, new Biomancy magic and weapons, Biomancy engineered riding animals, sea herbs, new powers of healing, sea monsters, and more. Epic adventure awaits.
- The Lemurians, their race, history and society.
- New O.C.C.s including the Serpent Hunter, Shriekers, Oceanic Guardsman, Aquatic Biomancer and others.
- The Stone Guardians of Easter Island and other mysteries.
- Biomancer Gardens and Aquatic Biomancy.
- Biomancy armor, weapons and equipment.
- Symbiotic creatures and constructs; some that enable air-breathers to survive underwater, indefinitely.
- New psionic abilities.
- Sea Serpents, Sea Dragons, monsters, and riding animals.
- New dangers, new challenges, adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Greg Diaczyk.
- Cover by John Zeleznik.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 885. Final page count and price may be subject to expansion and increase. July 2011.
NEW! Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook
This Robotech® sourcebook will be a Summer 2011 release.
- Rules for using mecha, power armor and technology from all four eras of Robotech.
- Kit-bashed mecha and rules for jury-rigging and combining parts from different generations of mecha.
- Freedom Fighter O.C.C.s and resistance organizations.
- Rogues and misfits from the three Robotech Wars.
- New weapons, vehicles, mecha and more.
- Villains, traitors, bandits, Invid henchmen, adventure and adventure ideas galore.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Irvin Jackson.
- A “manga” size sourcebook.
- 192-256 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 554. Final page count and price may be subject to change. August 2011 release.
NEW! Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™
The Minion War spills across Rifts Earth, where demons and infernals hope to recruit allies and use the Rifts as gateways of destruction. Their influence shakes things up across the planet, especially at locations where demons and Deevils already have a strong presence. More details to follow, but for now, 'nuff said.
- Soulmancer and Blood Magic.
- The Seven Deadly Plagues.
- The Demon Plagues across the globe.
- Battleground: Earth – as demons and infernals amass their legions.
- Rifts Calgary – also known as Hell's Pit; the kingdom described.
- Ciudad de Diablo, Harpies' Island and other notable Hell holes on Earth.
- Lord Doom, Pain and other demonic leaders.
- Horune treachery, Dimension Stormers and other villains.
- Global chaos and the places most dramatically affected by the Demon Plagues.
- Notable demonic generals, mercenaries, people and places.
- Many adventure ideas.
- Written by Carl Gleba.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 876. August 2011.
NEW! Rifts® Chaos Earth™ Sourcebook: First Responders
Data about the chaos and madness of the early days of the Great Cataclysm, and the brave men and women who tried to stem the tide of destruction and save lives, the First Responders.
- Apocalypse Plagues: Strange diseases, symbiotes and mutations that transform, torment, harm and kill Earth's survivors.
- First Responder O.C.C.s, skills and special equipment.
- Civilian O.C.C.s, skills and orientation.
- Notable rescue vehicles, robot drones, and technology.
- New weapons, vehicles, mecha and more.
- Character modification and enhancement rules.
- Creatures from the Rifts and adventure ideas galore.
- Written by Jason Richards & Kevin Siembieda.
- 96 to 128 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 665. Coming in 2011.
Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec
– Back in Print – Available Now
If you like Glitter Boys, high technology and/or Canada, you want this book. It is another World Book jammed full of valuable characters, information and adventure ideas.
- Six new O.C.C.s.
- Six different Glitter Boys, plus other power armor including the Pale Death SAMAS, Violator SAMAS and others.
- Free Quebec robots, weapons and equipment.
- Free Quebec combat vehicles and cyborgs.
- Free Quebec Navy with power armor and weapons.
- Overview of Free Quebec with maps and key places.
- Conflict between Free Quebec and the Coalition States.
- NPC villains, people, places and adventure ideas.
- Art by Ramon Perez, Michael Wilson and others.
- Written by Francois DesRochers and Kevin Siembieda.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 837. Available now.
Rifts® Book of Magic
– Back in Print – Available Now
This is the ultimate guide to magic on Rifts Earth. All the magic spells, magic tattoos, Techno-Wizard items, magic weapons, equipment, body armor, restraints, parasites, symbiotes, magic items, Automatons, Iron Juggernauts, and more from Rifts® World Books 1-23, Sourcebooks 1-4, and Siege on Tolkeen 1-6, collected into one big reference. This is a great reference book. Kevin and all of us at Palladium use it and the Rifts® Game Master Guide constantly.
- 850+ spells of great variety.
- 370+ magic items, weapons and devices.
- Elemental Magic, Temporal Magic, Ley Line Magic, Cloud Magic and Necromancy.
- Tattoo Magic, Nazca Line Magic, Nature Magic, Whalesongs and Ocean Magic, and more.
- Magic Songs, Chants, Biomancy, Magic Herbs, and Iron Juggernauts.
- Techno-Wizard weapons and devices, Rune Weapons, Millennium Tree wands and other magic items.
- Magic herbs, plants, components and symbiotes.
- Shamanistic magic, Fetishes, Talismans and more.
- Comprehensive index of Practitioners of Magic.
- Designer notes, comments, tips & hints for running magic characters.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and others.
- 352 pages – $26.95 retail – Cat. No. 848. Available now.
Rifts® World Book 8: Rifts® Japan™
– Back in Print – Available now
This fan-favorite sourcebook is filled with high-tech wonders, magic and monsters. There are 20 O.C.C.s (Occupational Character Classes) that range from the traditional ninja and samurai to power armor, giant robots and cyborgs.
- 20 O.C.C.s including the Mystic Ninja, Ninja Cyborg, Ninja Juicer, Cyber-Samurai, Ninja Techno-Wizard, Japanese Demon Queller & more.
- 12 suits of power armor including Samurai SAMAS and Glitter Boys.
- 9 giant robots.
- Cyborgs of Japan, including Dragon Cyborgs and other bionics.
- Advanced weapons, melee weapons and other gear.
- Mystical powers and martial arts.
- Enchanted weapons and items including the Living Samurai Sword.
- 11 notable demons, goblins and dragons of Japan.
- Kyoto Millennium Tree, visions, wands and weapons.
- Overview of Japan, its people, magic and technology.
- Written by C.J. Carella.
- 216 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 818. Available now.
Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™
– Back in Print – Available now
The Coalition State of Lone Star is a wild and woolly place of contrast and conflict. The Coalition States claims the entire State of Texas as their own, but they only control a small corner of it. It is here, at the Lone Star Complex, that the CS engages in genetic engineering and creates the famous Dog Boys and a host of other mutants. The rest of the state is held by the Pecos Empire – an empire of bandits, outlaws and rebels. The perfect companion to Rifts® New West™, Rifts® Spirit West™ and Rifts® Machinations of Doom™.
- 19 R.C.C.s, many of which are mutants.
- A few new O.C.C.s.
- Dog Boys – an in-depth look at how they are designed, bred and trained.
- Dog Boy armor and CS weapons.
- CS Death Wing assault armor.
- Hover cycles of the Lone Star state.
- Notable characters in the region.
- Overview of Lone Star and the Pecos Empire.
- Overview of the Lone Star Complex and the mad doctor who runs it.
- A wealth of background material and adventure ideas.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 176 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 825. Available now.
PDF downloads from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made 90 titles available as PDF digital downloads fromDriveThruRPG.com. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include.
- Splicers® RPG
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, First Edition Rules.
- Boxed Nightmares™ for BTS, First Edition Rules.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™.
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-48.
- The Best of The Rifter®
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- And more – go to DriveThruRPG.com and check ‘em out.
2011 Palladium Releases
2011 New Releases & Back in Print
- Rifts® Dimension Book™ 14: Thundercloud Galaxy™ – New – Available now!
- Armageddon Unlimited™ – New – Available now!
- The Rifter® #53 – New – Available now!
- The Rifter® #54 – New – Available now!
- Aliens Unlimited™ – A Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebook – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® World Book 20: Canada – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® Dark Conversions™ – Back in print – Available now
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® Game Master Guide – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® World Book 5: Triax & The NGR™ – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® China One – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® Megaverse® Builder – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® Baseball Cap – Back in stock – Available now
- Rifts® Dimension Book™ 6: Three Galaxies™ – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® Black Vault™ – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® Mercenaries™ – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® World Book 8: Rifts® Japan™ – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™ – Back in print – Available now
- Rifts® Book of Magic – Back in print – Available now
June 2011 Releases
- Rifts® WB 23: Free Quebec™ – BACK IN PRINT – Available now
July 2011 Releases
- The Rifter® #55 – New
- Rifts® WB One: Vampire Kingdoms™, Expanded & Updated - New
- Rifts® World Book™: Lemuria – New
- Rifts® Coalition Wars® Book One: Sedition – coming back in print
- Rifts® Coalition Wars® Book Two: Coalition Overkill – coming back in print (tentative)
August 2011 Releases
New Releases Coming Soon (tentative)
- Rifts® Chaos Earth™ Sourcebook: First Responders (as soon as we can slot it in)
- Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Three
In the Pipeline
- Robotech® UEEF Marines and other Robotech® sourcebooks.
- Rifts® sourcebooks
- Rifts® Chaos Earth™ sourcebooks
- Palladium Fantasy®: Mysteries of Magic™ Two & Three
- Palladium Fantasy® other sourcebooks
- Warpath™ Urban Jungle RPG
- And other good stuff. Lots of other good stuff!
Recently Back in Print
Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®
- 336 pages – $26.95 retail – Cat. No. 450.
Rifts® World Book 20: Rifts® Canada™
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 835.
Rifts® Dark Conversions™
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 852.
Rifts® Game Master Guide
- 352 pages – $26.95 retail – Cat. No. 845.
Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook™
- 112 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 850.
Rifts® World Book Five: Triax & the NGR™
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 810.
Rifts® World Book 8: Rifts® Japan™
- 216 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 818.
Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™
- 176 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 825.
Rifts® World Book 24: Rifts® China One
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 857.
Rifts® Dimension Book 7: Megaverse® Builder
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 859.
Aliens Unlimited™ – For Heroes Unlimited™
- 208 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 515.
Rifts® Dimension Book™ 6: Three Galaxies™
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 851.
Rifts® Adventure Sourcebook: The Black Vault™
- 48 pages – $9.95 retail – Cat. No. 855.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 813.
Rifts® Book of Magic™
- 352 pages – $26.95 retail – Cat. No. 848.
Rifts® World Book 23: Rifts® Free Quebec™
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 837.
The Queen of Ghouls: Life-Sized Halloween Props
Check out the new creations by Palladium’s very own Kathy Simmons. See her zombie doctor and other new zombies, Jack Skellington and Sally, and more. New creations are on the drawing board, and so is a new website. Each Halloween prop is truly life-sized (most are 6 feet or taller – Jack is almost 8 feet) and seems almost alive.
Each is an all-weather, life-sized Halloween prop that can handle rain and snow, and is a one-of-a-kind work of art (no two are exactly the same). Each looks frighteningly “real.” All come apart and fold down to slightly larger than a king-size pillow for easy storage. Comes with easy instructions, a plastic storage bag, and the lawn stake to stand it up in your front yard. Indoor stand sold separately.
Types of “Ghouls” include: Zombies (all kinds!), killer clowns, wizards, witches, devils, grave ghouls, scarecrows, executioners, mad doctors, deadly nurses, vampires, werewolves, and more. Kathy's also now offering an array of hand-painted Halloween signs, signs with heads and bodies hanging from them, witch's brewing pots, Halloween centerpieces and more. Best of all, her high quality creations are much more affordable and imaginative than most competitors or mass produced items in a store, making them affordable Halloween fun.
If you think the photos online look good, you should see them in person. A typical “ghoul,” as she calls her creations, costs $129-$259. You can see some of her work at her Queen of Ghouls™ Ebay store – queenofghouls.com.
© Copyright 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Beyond the Supernatural™, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, Warpath, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.