Mixed up holds and locks

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Mixed up holds and locks

Unread post by NMI »

Are these forms in N&S or in a Rifter?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
SoulofThunder
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by SoulofThunder »

N&SS
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

well you could armbar a person with one arm and with the other hand/arm secure the wrist which in effect would secure the fingers as well. I have my issues with the combat system I won't bring up here but it is feasible

or they could be talking about a modifed bicep slicer

that secures the arm and the wrist pretty well

Id you are in sidemount and straighten the opponnets arm put the calf with the bone up over the bicep reigon then you can grab the forearm and put pressure against the forarm towards the were your shin is effectively immoblizing both the wrist and arm. That with break the radial bone first btw.

As to neck holds there are plenty that will break the neck

crufix variaon and can openera are just two examples
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”