Rathorc's New Mutants

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Re: Rathorc's New Mutants

Unread post by Zenvis »

Hey guys,

Has the Slow Loris been done yet?
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Loris
Original Animal Characteristics:
Description: The Loris are three species that are small creatures that looks similar to the lemur from from Madagascar (they are cousins) but this creature is from Asia and Asia Minor, mainly Thailand. The creature is a opportunist omnivore that takes advantage of the recent dead, eggs fruit and of small bugs. They have a lemur look as they have rings around their unusually large eyes and short tails. What separates them from their cousins is that they develop a toxin from their elbows similar to the platypus knees. The poison is a not toxic to them. This poison can be put in their mouth to create a poisonous bite or smeared on their fur to create a protective barrier from creatures that would otherwise eat them.

Size Level: 1.
Height: 7.5 to 15 inches (21 to 38 cm) with a tail that is equal in length.
Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg).
Build: Small.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total Bio-E: 90.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 I.Q., +1 M.E., +2 P.P. and +4 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Full.
Biped: 5 Bio-E for Full.
Speech: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has small protruding ears and rings around their eyes similar to the lemur. They have a rodents face with a stub nose with large eyes. Their bodies are two toned usually brown and black with white high lights. They have full possible thumbs on both their hands and feet allowing them to climb with rapid speed.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Humanoid with a rodent’s head and face or a somewhat more human face with a slight muzzle, pointed nose, widely spaced, dark eyes, medium-sized, round ears, short, thick neck, thick body with short arms and legs. Is covered in short fur everywhere on the body, except on the face, hands, feet and belly, which ranges from off white to black in color. May or may not have a long, naked tail.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has a long pointed chin and nose, large, dark eyes and small, round ears. Wide mouth with small teeth, thin lips (if any). Stout, squat body with a powerful build, but small delicate hands. Coarse hair, that ranges from white to black in color, which covers the body except for the hands, feet face, neck and belly.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Climbing Claws.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Razor Fingernails.
10 Bio-E for Night Vision.
20 Bio-E for Toxic Elbows.

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
10 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-15 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Oh. My. Lord. Duck-Foot is making a request of lil' ol' me?? Well, my friend, I shall check it out and see if I can do it for you.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Well, I've got some bad news and some good news for you, Duck-Foot. The Bad news is that I couldn't find the animal you were talking about, but the good news is that I found something similar enough to it that you could use. So here it is for your enjoyment (hopefully):

Rodent: Josephoartigasia monesi
Description: The Josephoartigasia monesi is a species of giant Rodent that had once lived in South America from about 2 to 4 million years ago. It is said to be as big as a Bull and lived in lowland Rainforests
Size Level: 17.
Height: 6-8 feet (1.8-2.4 m).
Weight: 1,000 Kg (2,200 lbs).
Build: Medium.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 20.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 I.Q., +1 M.E., +2 M.A., +4 Spd., Brute Strength and +4 P.S.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: 5 BIO-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Looks like a large rodent that has a long, wide, blunt head with small eyes that are set apart and small ears, a small nose, short neck, a large, thick body that are on top of legs that end in short, heavy claws and has a medium-length, fur covered tail. The whole body is covered in a thick coating of dark greyish coloured fur.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Humanoid with a large rodent-like head and face or has a more humanoid face with a thick blunt muzzle that ends in a small nose and mounted on a short, but thick, neck, widely spaced eyes, small ears, thick body with short, muscular arms and legs. Has dark grey fur covering everywhere on the body except the face, palms of the hands, feet and the stomach area. Has a short, fur covered tail.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has a thick face with a large, wide nose, small dark eyes and small, round ears. Wide mouth with small teeth, thin lips (if any) and the upper part of the lips may over-hang the lower some. Stout, thick body, powerful build, but small hands. Coarse grey hair covers the body except for on the hands, feet, face, neck and belly. Has a thick patch of hair on the top of the head.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Claws.
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 1D12 damage Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D8 damage Rodent Gnawing Teeth (Special).

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Swimming at 80%.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
15 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
15 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
20 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Colour Blindness.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, here's a request for Taalismn, that he requested a bit ago:

Whirling Wumpus (Chimera)
Description: The Whirling Wumpus is a creature from a Lumberjack Myth involving Paul Bunyan. The creature was said to look like a miniature Gorilla that could spin at a high rate of speed so that it turned invisible. But the actual creature still looks like a small Gorilla, but has a more menacing look to it and instead of the normal two arms, it had four, one of which was in the middle of its chest and one from the middle of the back. When the Whirling Wumpus was created, the creator decided to combine the traits of the Lowlands Gorilla with the Octopus (other then for the number of arms).
Size Level: 7.
Height: 4 feet tall.
Weight: 100-150 lbs (mostly muscle).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 45.
Attribute Bonuses: +5 P.S., Brute Strength, +3 I.Q., +1 M.E., +1 M.A.+2 P.P., +1 P.E. and +3 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full (must be purchased for each pair).
Biped: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial. Can NOT take Full.
Looks: Automatically Partial & Weird: Looks like a Gorilla, but is smaller with short legs and arms that are longer then normal, the whole body is covered in black and silver fur. The face is blunt with a protruding lower jaw, causing the mouth to seem to be in a permanent snarl. Has four arms, two on the usual spots ant one coming out of the chest and one coming out of the back, both can be used with ease. All four arms end in larger-then-normal hands.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Nails.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Extra Limbs: Arms.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
5 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
5 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.
5 Bio-E for Prehensile Feet.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Endurance.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
10 Bio-E for High Speed Rotation (Special): This allows the character to speed at a high rotation, 100 M.P.H. +50 M.P.H. per 5 Bio-E points. Maximum is 300 M.P.H.
10 Bio-E for Extra-Long Arms: Has double the length arms and reach.
15 Bio-E for Advanced Touch.
20 Bio-E for Stretchable Arms (Special): All four of the arms are able to stretch out by dislocating the joints; can be taken with Extra-Long Arms.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Arms.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-15 Bio-E for Diet: Soft Foods (has to pulverise the food first): Can NOT be taken with Diet: Carnivore. Must be one or the other.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Ouch...
I'd add Mutant Powers: Stretchable(or Extralong) Arms or Damaging Whip Arms
and balance it with a Disadvantage: Diet: Soft Foods(must pulverize or liquify its prey before ingesting), but those may be a little iffy to try to quantify.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I'll fix it, thanks Taalismn. They could get that big, way back when. They could be QUITE dangerious. Also, there will be more to come. Some good, some scary, ALL interesting.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a new mutant for all of you:

Bird: Ornimegalonyx
Description: The Ornimegalonyx (also known as the Cuban Giant Owl) is a species of giant Owl that lived in the Late Pleistocene (about 10,000 years ago). It had lived on the island of Cuba.
Size Level: 6.
Height: 43.3 inches.
Weight: 20 Lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 65.
Attribute Bonuses: +4 P.P., +3 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full. 20 Bio-E for Extra Limbs: Human Arms and Hands: Full.
Biped: Automatically Full.
Looks: None: Wings, round Owl face with huge, round eyes, small, hooked beak, no noticeable neck, short, thick, barrel-chested body covered with feathers, and long, powerful, legs that end in talons.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Feathered wings, large eyes, small beak, short, thick neck, round, barrel-chested body, long, thick legs and large, four-toed feet (and hands, if any).
10 Bio-E for Full: Small, human mouth, large eyes (may be round), round, chubby face, small ears, short, powerful build, somewhat barrel-chested, feathered hair on head, little or no hair on legs, which are long, but still has wings (may or may-not work).

Natural Weapons:
Beak and Talons are NOT available to characters with “Full” looks.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Razor Fingernails.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Talons on feet only.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Beak.
10 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Talons on hands.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Talons on feet only.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Beak.
20 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Talons on hands.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Glide.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Night-vision (Special).
10 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
10 Bio-E for Silent Flight (includes Silent Glide).
10 Bio-E for Flexible Neck (Special).
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Colour Blindness.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings; wings do not work.
-20 Bio-E for No Bird tail or wings at all.
-25 Bio-E for No wings but has a Vestigial Tail.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, Duck-Foot, I THINK I found the critter that you were talking about and did up a mutant for it. So here it is:

Rodent: Castoroides Ohioensis (Giant Beaver)
Description: A giant, dam building aquatic rodent that lived in North America until 12,000 years ago. It died out at the end of the Pleistocene due to changes in its environment.
Size Level: 14.
Length: 8.2 feet (2.5 m).
Weight: 130-220 Lbs (60-100 Kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 10.
Attribute Bonuses: +5 I.Q., +1 M.E., +5 P.S., Brute Strength, +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has 5 fingers. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Looks like a normal beaver, but bigger and has a long, narrow tail, thick, bulky body, webbed fingers and toes, thick fur covers the body, and large, flat teeth that are six inches long, and shorter hind legs.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Humanoid, but has a small snout and pouch-like cheeks, small, round eyes, tiny, round ears, bulky and fur covered body, webbed fingers and toes, buck teeth, and a long, narrow tail.
10 Bio-E for Full: Powerfully built humanoid with brown skin, heavy build, round head, chubby cheeks, small eyes, buck teeth, wide, flat nose, course brown hair on the head and body.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Digging Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D8 damage Gnawing Teeth (Special).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Advanced Touch.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Hibernation.
10 Bio-E for Natural Instinct for Building & Construction (Special).
10 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Webbed Hands & Feet.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I'll fix it, thanks Taalismn. They could get that big, way back when. They could be QUITE dangerious. Also, there will be more to come. Some good, some scary, ALL interesting.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

You're welcome...nice to add a bit to those great folklore animals I used to read about as a kid(now feel compelled to dig up those old books for nostalgia's sake).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Well, Duck-Foot, I THINK I found the critter that you were talking about and did up a mutant for it. So here it is:

Rodent: Castoroides Ohioensis (Giant Beaver).

Oh....I have GOT to get a few of these guys to sign on with Paladin Steel Contract Engineering, working next to the Spider-Goats.... 8)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, here's a new, more UNIQUE mutant for you all:

Whale: Odobenocetops
Description: Odobenocetops was an early Dolphin, and more closely related to Narwhales, and lived during the Pliocene. It generally looked like a normal Whale, but had a face and head that looked similar to a Walrus.
Size Level: 15.
Length: 2.1m.
Weight: Up to 1,000 lbs.
Build: Short.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 10.
Attribute Bonuses: +1 I.Q., +1 M.A., +2 P.P., +4 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: None: Has a big pair of Flippers.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Develops a set of stubby arms and heavy, blunt fingers.
10 Bio-E for Full: Three-fingered hand, fully developed hands.
Biped: None: Has no legs, just a fluke/tail.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Develops a small pair of legs. Will walk on all fours most of the time, only standing when absolutely Necessary.
10 Bio-E for Full: Fully developed legs. Full range of motion equal to a human.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial: Deep, loud voice. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: A large powerful body bulging with muscle and fat. Skin will be smooth to the touch. Thick neck with a Dog-like head and may or may not have Tusks protruding from the upper lip. One Tusk will be longer then the other on the Males.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Takes on a more humanoid form and shape. Thick neck with a snouted head, small dark eyes. Body will have a mix of both muscle and fat, and smooth skin.
10 Bio-E for Full: Dark skin. Stocky build with noticeable fat deposits. Flat nose above a heavy-looking upper lip, small ears, small dark eyes with a strangely peaceful look in them.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Tusks.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Tusks.
15 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Tusks.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Aquatic Swimming at 80%.
5 Bio-E for Semi-Conscious Sleep.
10 Bio-E for Insulating Blubber: Protects the character from extreme cold. Cold attacks do ½ damage, add 30% to characters body weight and +20 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Webbed Hands and Feet (if character has Hands and Feet).
-15 Bio-E for Filter Feeder.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Very good...this is what happens when you take evolution and put its gears suddenly into 'reverse'....you get all these past critters jumping into view again.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yeah, but on a side note, it was my brother (Harry Leferts) that had found the creature in question.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Yeah, but on a side note, it was my brother (Harry Leferts) that had found the creature in question.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Good God, now LB is now a FAMILY company?! :shock:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Not exactly, although that IS an idea And Harry DID say he wanted to try his hand out at it. But, it's just that he was the one who found the creature that Duck-Foot mentioned simply because Harry knows more about Prehistoric Creatures then I do.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a new mutant for all of you wonderful people:

Horse: Tarpan (Purebred/Throwback)
Description: The Tarpan is a prehistoric Wild Horse that lived through out Europe, mainly form France, Spain to central Russia. The Tarpan died out in the wild between 1875 and 1890, while the last captive Tarpan died out in 1909 in a Russian Zoo. Several attempts were made, through selective breeding, to recreate the Tarpan but were only able to create mixed breeds that looked SIMILAR to the Tarpan.
Size Level: 17.
Height: 48-57 inches.
Weight: 800-1,400 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 15.
Attribute Bonuses: +1 I.Q., +1 M.E., +2 P.E., +3 P.S. and +12 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: 5 BIO-E for Partial.
Looks: Automatically None: Looks like a normal Horse, but has dark fur with lighter coloured patches.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4+2 damage Hoofed Hands.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Hoofed Feet.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
5 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
10 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Endurance.
10 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.
15 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.
20 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologicals.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's another mutant for all of you, I hope that you enjoy it:

Scimitar Oryx
Description: The Scimitar Oryx is a type of Oryx or Antelope that lived throughout the whole of North Africa. It was classified as extinct in the wilds in about 1995.
Size Level: 13.
Height: Up to 3.28 ft. (1 Metre).
Weight: 440 lbs. (200 Kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 25.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 P.S., +2 P.P. and +7 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial. 15 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: 10 BIO-E for Partial. 15 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Long, rectangular head, eyes on the sides of the face, long tubular ears, long, spiral horns that curve backwards that can reach up to 1 ¼ metres on both the males and females, thick body with thin limbs that end in cloven hooves and a medium-length tail. The fur is white with a red-brown chest and black markings on the forehead and down the length of the nose.
5 BIO-E for Partial: A humanoid covered in short white fur with red-brown patches on the body and black markings on the face. Muzzled head, large ears, thick body with thin arms and legs, large, fluid eyes. Legs may be animal-like or human-like typically hoofed.
10 Bio-E for Full: A lean, muscular humanoid with pale skin (with “tanned” patches on the neck and limbs) and long legs. Face is human-looking, with large, fluid eyes, large, thin ears, thick neck and powerful-looking build.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Hooves.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Horns.
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Horns.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
15 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
15 Bio-E for Water Conservation (Special): Allows the Scimitar Oryx to conserve water and survive many weeks without drinking, because their kidneys prevent loss of water from urination and they can modify their body temperature to avoid perspiration. Bonuses: 1 week for every 2 P.P. points.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Hooves..
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Antlers.
-10 Bio-E for Musk Glands.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a new type of Hippo for all of you:

Malagasy Hippopotamus
Description: The Malagasy Hippopotamus was a sub-species of Hippopotamus that is also called the Pygmy Hippopotamus, died out (at the latest) 1,000 years ago. It looks like a normal Hippo, but smaller.
Length: 6.5 ft long (2 m), 2.5 ft tall (.7 m).
Weight: 2,000-4,000 lbs.
Build: Short.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 0.
Attribute Bonuses: +5 P.S., Brute Strength.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial. 15 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Wide muzzle, enormous cheeks, powerful jaws, small, valve-like nostrils, tiny eyes and small round ears on top of head, thick, leathery loose skin, thick neck and body, short small tail, powerful arms and legs.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Huge head with massive jaws, small eyes and eras, leathery skin, huge neck and body, short limbs.
10 Bio-E for Full: Large head with large jaw, wide nose, small eyes and ears, bald, muscular neck and body.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
15 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour; A.R.: 9, +30 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (Pick Herbivore or Ruminant, not both)
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Ruminant.
-15 Bio-E for Dehydration (Special): A hippos skin dries out quickly, therefore they need twice the water intake a someone the same size as they are. Dehydration applies any time the character is out of the water.
-20 Bio-E for Insular Dwarfism: Reduced size due to living on an island.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to try to do up MORE prehistoric critters for your mutation enjoyment.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a list of the creatures that I'm working on:

Parotosuchus
Anthropornus
Cryolophosaurus
Microdictyon
Mosasaurus Hoffmani
Peltobatrachus
Pholidocercus
Priscileo
Rutiodon
Tommitia

I might just put in some Chimera's into the mix for all of you.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a New Mutant for you Amphib-lovers out there:

Amphibian: Parotosuchus
Description: The Parotosuchus is a prehistoric amphibian that lived back in the Early Triassic (251 MYA-245 MYA). It looked like a Giant Salamander and lived in lakes and rivers of ancient Antarctica.
Size Level: 11.
Length: 6.5 feet.
Weight: 400-550 Lbs.
Build: Long.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 20.
Attribute Bonuses: +1 I.Q., +2 P.E., +4 P.S., and Brute Strength.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Looks like a giant Salamander, its skin was covered dark green, scaly skin on the back but had a lighter green under-belly. Had a large, wide head with large jaws filled with teeth, widely-spaced, flat nostrils, and eyes on the top of the head. Had a long tail and short, stubby legs that stuck out to the sides of a wide, thick body.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Looks more humanoid in nature. Head is still large and with large, wide jaws, body is still thick, with skin that is covered in scales, tail is shorter while the legs are longer-then-normal.
10 Bio-E for Full: Looks fully humanoid, but has widely-spaced, beady eyes, large, flat nose, no hair, small ears that are flat against the head, legs are longer then before (may or may not have webbing between fingers and toes), no tail, skin has a greenish colouring to it and a scale-like pattern to it.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Claws.
10 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Night Vision.
5 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
5 Bio-E for Aquatic Swimming at 70%.
29 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Webbing between Fingers and Toes.
-10 Bio-E for Aquatic Skin.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's one for you Bird-Lovers out there:

Bird: Anthropornis (Giant Penguin)
Description: The Anthropornis was a breed of Giant Penguin that lived from 45-37 M.Y.A. from the late Eocene to the early Oligocene. Fossils of this animal was found both on Seymour Island of Antarctica and in New Zealand.
Size Level: 11.
Height: 5’7” (1.7 m).
Weight: 200 Lbs (90 kg).
Build: Tall.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 10
Attribute Bonuses: +4 P.S., Brute Strength, +2 I.Q.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial: Tips of the wings split into stubby fingers and develop into Partial arms.
10 Bio-E for Full: Wings develop into Full arms and hands.
Looks: None: A tall, penguin with black feathers on the back, wings and tail, and white feathers on the chest, front on the neck and on the chin. Has short legs that end in claws, featherless feet, long beak and pinkish-red eyes. Short tail feathers.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Looks more humanoid, the legs are longer, shorter beak, feathers are still covering the body except on the stomach, face, and the palms of the hands.
10 Bio-E for Full: Black hair-like feathers that covers the head and a thinner coating on the legs, arms and chest. Long, thin nose, beady eyes.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Claws.
10 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Note: Unable to use any of the Flight abilities.
5 BIO-E for Hold Breath.
10 BIO-E for Resist Hunger (same as the Psionic power, no ISP cost).
10 BIO-E for Master Swimming.
5 BIO-E for Insulating Water Resistant Feathers (see Duck). +8 SDC, resistant to Cold, Rain, and Snow.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
10 BIO-E for Leaping: Rodent.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically begins with Vestigial Wings and Tail, with no BIO-E bonuses, but with out the usual penalties.
-10 BIO-E for taking Webbed Feet.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's another (interesting) mutant for all of you good people out there:

Worm: Microdictyon
Description: The Microdictyon is an extinct species of “Armoured Worm” that lived during what is known as the Early Cambrian Explosion (Approximately 525 million years ago) in what is now Yunnan Provence in China. They had ten sets of dot-like plates (also known as Sclerotic scales) running along the sides of the worm.
Size Level: 1.
Height: 23 mm (Less then an inch) long.
Weight: Less then a few ounces.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 90.
Attribute Bonuses: +1 P.P., +2 M.A.

Human Features:
Eyes: Automatically gets Basic Eyes (similar to an insects) that run down the length of the body: Has only basic eyesight.
Hands: (Note: Must be purchased with each set of hands that are purchased.) None: Just has Tentacle-like limbs used for movement.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Tentacles split into short, two fingered hands, allowing for basic grasping.
10 Bio-E for Full: Tentacles develop into fully developed three fingered hands that have a thumb coming from the side.
Biped: 5 BIO-E for Partial: Four of the tentacles become larger and stronger, capable of supporting the characters weight. The remaining limbs can be used to purchase arms. The animal also develops a rough torso, separating the limbs used for movement from the limbs used for grasping and holding things.
10 Bio-E for Full: A single pair of tentacles strong enough to support the characters weight. The creature now has a fully developed torso, and all remaining limbs can just dangle or be used to purchase arms and hands.
Looks: None: Looks like a Worm in general appearance at first glance. But is long, armour plated, has a long “snout“-like projection coming from the front end, nine trunk-like limbs underneath that are used for movement, and nine eye-like projections running along the body. Skin is a deep brown in colour and the eyes are a glossy colour and appearance.
10 BIO-E for Partial: The mutant develops a rough face in the general shape of a human with one set of eyes where human eyes are normally, as well as a humanoid body structure. However, the eyes will look the same as before unless Advanced Vision is purchased.
Full Human Looks is NOT possible.

Natural Weapons:
None.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision: Eyes take on the shape and properties of a human eye (NOTE: Must be purchased for EACH set of eyes). Bonuses: +2 against being surprised (if left uncovered).
5 Bio-E for Aquatic Breathing.
10 Bio-E for 10 Bio-E for Multi-Limb Coordination (Must be purchased foe each pair of arms).
10 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 7, +15 S.D.C.
15 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 10, +35 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tentacles: Limbs that hang limply and do not work at all.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (tends to eat mainly Plankton)
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Vestigial Skin.
-20 Bio-E for Aquatic Respiratory System.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, here's another Dino for you reptile-lovers out there:

Dinosaur: Cryolophosaurus
Description: The Cryolophosaurus was a type of theropod dinosaur that lived on the continent of Antarctica. It lived during the Early Jurassic and was first known as the “Elvisaurus” due to the bizarre crest on its head similar to Elvis’s hairstyle back in the 1950’s.
Size Level: 21.
Length: 6.5 meters (21 ft).
Weight: 1,030 Lbs (465 Kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: Brute Strength, +8 P.S., +2 P.P., +2 P.E. and +3 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial with 3 fingered hands.
15 Bio-E for Full with 3 fingered hands with an opposable thumb.
Looks: None: Huge, squat, rectangular head with a gaping tooth-filled mouth. Eyes and ears are deeply set into the skull and have a bony brow ridge above the eyes and a nasal crest runs just over the eyes, where it rises up perpendicular to the skull and fans out, which is furrowed giving it a comb-like appearance. The nostrils are slits and are on the front of the snout, long, sinuous neck on a muscular body, wide hips and long arms mounted on the front of the body. The legs are muscular and end in clawed feet. Also has a tail as long as the rest of the body.
10 BIO-E for Partial: Head is more rounded with a wide mouth and nostrils set into a stubby snout. Eyes and ears are still small, with a heavy brow ridge protecting them and a “Comb”-like projection coming from the top of the ridge. The body is narrow, with wide hips and a tail as long as the legs and 3 fingered hands on long arms.
20 Bio-E for Full: Round, narrow head with a broad nose and wide mouth. The eyes are beady and are inset under a heavy brow that tapers off near the tiny ears and may or may not have a small projection coming from where the eyebrows would normally be. The rest of the body is narrow with long legs and arms that end in long, 3 fingered hands.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for Infectious Bite (Requires: Serrated Teeth).
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Running Claws on the feet.
10 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Bird Talons on the hands.
15 Bio-E for 3D6+2 damage Serrated Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
10 Bio-E for Extra Speed.
15 Bio-E for Predator Burst.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Comb-like Projection.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Predator.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a new one for all of you:

Mosasaurus Hoffmani
Description: The Mosasaurus Hoffmani was a breed of Serpentine Marine Reptile that was first discovered back in 1764. Mosasaur’s were well adapted to living in the warm, shallow seas that were prevalent in the late Cretaceous period. Mosasaur’s lived from between 65-70 Million Years Ago and was first discovered in 1764.
Size Level: 20-24.
Height: About 40-59 ft (12.5-17.6 m).
Weight: Up to 20,000 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: Brute Strength, +7 P.S., +3 P.P., +3 Spd. When swimming.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial: Forms into stubby arms, large flat hands and stubby fingers.
10 Bio-E for Full: Develops into Full arms and hands with 3 fingers and a thumb.
Biped: 5 BIO-E for Partial: Rear fins develop into Canine-like legs with a limited Bipedal stance.
10 Bio-E for Full: Walks and runs on two legs.
Looks: None: Looks like a Crocodile, but with a long, tubular body, may or may not have large flippers in place of the legs and a large tail that has a fin-like projection that runs from about 2/3 up the tail to the tip.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Looks more humanoid in appearance. Has a long, reptilian-like face, long, tubular body that has more definition to it, limbs are long and somewhat flat-looking and a tail that’s as long as the legs with a thin flap of skin on top of it.
10 Bio-E for Full: Long, narrow head atop a short, muscular neck. The eyes are small while the nose is small and flat, while the ears are small and flush against the head. The feet are somewhat long and flat.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 3D6+2 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Armour: A.R.: 9, +25 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Extra Speed.
15 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 11, +40 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Colour Blind.
-5 Bio-E for Webbed Hands and Feet.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And another mutant:

Peltobatrachus
Description: Peltobatrachus is a extinct species of amphibian that lived during the Permian period. It was large and slow moving, but was like a Salamander, only returning to the water to lay its eggs.
Size Level: 6.
Height: 70 cm (2.3 feet).
Weight: 100 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 65.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 P.P., +4 Spd., +3 P.S. and Brute Strength.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Long tubular body, wide head with eyes on top of it and a wide mouth, short, thick neck, legs that stick out of the sides of the body, armour-like scales on the back and a short tail.
5 BIO-E for Partial: More humanoid appearance, large, wide head with no lips, slight nose, no external ears, bulging eyes, no neck, long, hairless body, arms and legs stick out a bit more then usual, short tail.
10 Bio-E for Full: No hair, wide face and head, somewhat pudgy appearance, limbs stick out more then usual, bulging eyes, wide mouth, tiny ears, thin lips, weak chin. Fingers are slightly longer and thinner then normal.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Vision.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Touch.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9, +20 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Webbed Hands and Feet.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I know, Duck-foot. But there's only so much I can do for mutant animals that have only so much info to be found.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Agreed....or a good link to an image so we aren't cutting and name-pasting in Google to see what the critters look like.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Look, I'm sorry if some of my latest mutants aren't up to snuff, but I'm trying my best. I'm still trying to figure out ways to work out the looks and such for most of them. So please bare with me here.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Look, I'm sorry if some of my latest mutants aren't up to snuff, but I'm trying my best. I'm still trying to figure out ways to work out the looks and such for most of them. So please bare with me here.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Understood...Got nothing against your inspirations and stats, and your research remains, as always, impressive. Just that one crit about wanting more or less immediately what the baseline buggers look like(hey, the American infatuation with instant satisfaction/gratification! :-D "Look it up yourself!!!!")
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's another mutant for you all, I hope that you enjoy it. Also, thanks for the confidence check, Duck-Foot & Taalismn. Now, here's the new mutant:

Rodent: Pholidocercus
Description: The Pholidocercus is an extinct species of mammal that’s both related to AND looks like a Hedgehog. It once lived in Germany. The main differences between the Pholidocercus and its modern day cousin that the head is longer and more pointed, has a plate of armour on its head, and a long naked tail. Also it doesn’t not have any spines on the forward limbs.
Size Level: 2.
Height: 7-15 inches (Up to about 0.3m)
Weight: 5 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 90.
Attribute Bonuses: None.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Black beady eyes on either side of a long, pointed nose, tiny ears are hidden, short stocky body covered with soft thin spines between eight inches to one foot long (although it depends on the size level taken), short legs, soft white or tan fur on the face and underbelly, a long, naked tail. It has a “plate” of lumpy armour on its forehead.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Prominent nose, short neck, short legs (half the size of a humans), short brown hair on the head, still has short white fur on the neck, chest, and torso. Spines are more like stiff, coarse hair on the back of the head and back (about six inches long). Still has a tail, but is about half the length of the torso and may still have a “Plate” of armour, although not as prominent as before.
10 Bio-E for Full: Spikes replaced with normal hair on head and back, large nose, stocky build, short legs.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Claws on the forelimbs.
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 BIO-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
10 BIO-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
10 BIO-E for Night Vision.
5 BIO-E for Advanced Smell.
5 BIO-E for Advanced Hearing.
15 BIO-E for Hibernation.
5 BIO-E for Winter Torpor (cannot be combined with Hibernation).
5 BIO-E for Light Spine Armour. This gives the character an A.R. of 8. Attacks if they fail to roll above the A.R. take 1D4 damage from a spine. A roll above the A.R. means a successful strike doing damage. Note that this is not a Natural Armour Rating, so bullets, energy weapons and similar still damage the character with a successful strike above four. The same rule applies to all Spine Armours.
15 BIO-E for Medium Spine Armour. This gives the character an A.R. of 12. The spines inflict 2D6 damage whenever the spines are struck (the attacker rolls below the A.R.). Note: Characters may only select one of the Spine Armour types.
20 BIO-E for Heavy Spine Armour. This gives the character an A.R. of 14 or an A.R. of 16 when rolled into a ball. All other aspects are the same as the Medium Spine Armour.
5 Bio-E for Light Fore-head Armour: Has a plate of Armour on its fore-head, A.R.: 9, +15 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Medium Fore-Head Armour: Has a plate of Armour on its forehead, A.R.: 11, +20 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Insectivore.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, Here's a new Crocodilian for all of you. As a side note, it's from the Triassic period:

Rutiodon
Description: The Rutiodon is a ancient species of reptile and looks similar to (and related to) Crocodiles, but is different in a few ways. The nostrils were positioned farther back on the head, closer to the eyes, instead of on the front of the snout. It also had large front teeth, a long, relatively narrow snout, and, like a Crocodile, is covered in armoured plates. It had lived in Europe (Mainly in Germany and Switzerland) and North America (mainly in Arizona, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas). It lived during the Triassic period (251-199.6 million years ago).
Size Level: 14-17.
Height: 10-25 feet (3-8 meters).
Weight: 250-500 Lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 40.
Attribute Bonuses: +5 P.S. and +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Long, thin snout, no external ears, nostrils are located closer to the head, large scales, short limbs and an elongated body.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Definite snout that is short & thin, no external ears, visible scales, short limbs on a long body.
10 Bio-E for Full: Lumpy features, hairless, small ears, prominent chin and nose that extend farther out then normal and pointed teeth.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Running Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D8+2 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
10 Bio-E Extra Speed.
10 Bio-E Light Natural Armour: A.R.: 8 and +20 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 10 and +30 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Reptile.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

I can just see a convention at the Lemenger Plaza Hilton:
"So, gorgeous, I haven't seen you before at one of these shindigs...what year you go extinct?"
"Back off with the paws, buster, or you'll have the distinction of going extinct TWICE."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Thankyou, Taalismn, for that little story. Now, for a heads-up. I'm int the process of doing up 2 (yes 2) new mutant Chimera's that may be enjoyable for people. One is going to be called tha Protiffen, while the other is called the Cretaceous Griffen (also called the Dino-Griffen).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Oh. They will be. They WILL be *cue maniacal laugh*. But, it'll take SOME time to do them up.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Oh. They will be. They WILL be *cue maniacal laugh*. But, it'll take SOME time to do them up.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Yeah...he has to wait for a good thunderstorm in his area...

"Lightning brought life out of the primordial ooze! Basic life! Think of it! From ooze! Now, think of what lightning can and will bring forth from THIS?! MUHAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!"
"I don't think it's going to jumpstart your car, Rath...face it, NOTHING"S going to save that old thing..."
".......and people wonder why I prefer the company of genetically-engineered monstrousities to human beings?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just wanted everyone to know that the mutants that I promised are coming along smoothly. I've already have one of them done. As a side note, my brother, Harry Laferts, has made a special request of me for this thread. I'm NOT going to reveal what it is just yet, but I can say is that it is a unique sea creature that is worthy of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

As promised, here is the first of the 3 new mutants:

Cretaceous Griffen (Chimera)
Description: The Cretaceous Griffen, also called the King Griffen, is a species of Griffen that is a combination of 2 different Dinosaur species. These species are Raptor & a Pteranodon that is as big as Mega Raptor. The main differences between a NORMAL Griffen and a Cretaceous Griffen is that the Cretaceous Griffen is totally reptilian/dinosaur in origin and appearance. It has scales covering the full body, except for the wing membranes, which are a thin skin that allow it to fly through the air. The wings are large in order to be able to carry it’s massive body weight. It was created as a joke from the Grey’s for the Reptoid aliens, but unfortunately it backfired in their faces because the Reptoids liked the idea so much that they decided to create more of them. The Reptoids generally use the Cretaceous Griffen as a pet and guard animal.
Height: 7.5 feet tall.
Weight: 500 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 30.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 I.Q., +1 M.A., +1 M.E., +2 P.P., +1 P.E., +3 Spd.

Human Features:
Biped: Automatically None. 10 BIO-E for Partial.
Looks: None & Weird: It looks like a strange combination of Raptor and a Pteranodon. It has large, muscular rear legs on a body that is long and sinuous in appearance with a pair of front limbs with 3 grasping fingers/toes on them, a pair of large wings mounted on the shoulder, a long neck with a long, narrow head with a beak and a tapering skull crest (depends on the species of Pterosauridae that you choose, which are many, just look them up for the different species). It has a large tail that can be used for either balance of for flying assistance. May or may not have teeth, its to the player.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Bird Talons on the front legs.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Running Claws on the feet.
10 Bio-E for 4D6 damage Scythe Claws on the feet (mainly on the front limbs). This is a special claw that folds away when the creature is running along the ground, does NOT assist with running but can be used to help when gripping at creatures while in flight.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Extra Limbs: Wings: It has a large pair of wings that allow it to fly with ease.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Glide.
5 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed (Runner).
15 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.
20 Bio-E for Soaring Flight. (This power manifests in either one of two ways, either a Cranial Crest or a tail as long as the body with a rudder, depending on what species that allows for Flight.)

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Color Blindness.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail (negates the Soaring Flight ability above).
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Crest (negates the Soaring Flight ability above).
-5 Bio-E for Domestication.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the second of the three:

Protiffen (Chimera)
Description: The Protiffen is a species of Griffen that combines the characteristics of the Smilodon Fatalis (or Sabre-Toothed Cat) and Argentadon. It was created by a group of aliens looking to create a type of soldier and guard animal, but unfortunately it did not turn out the way they were hoping for. What happened was that the creature was TOO predatory in nature and the Aliens had to make a decision on their new creature. After some debate, they decided to use it as a combination scout/front-line soldier.
Height: Up to 9 feet long.
Weight: Up to 475 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 45.
Attribute Bonuses: +5 P.S., +2 P.E., +5 Spd.

Human Features:
Biped: Automatically None. 10 BIO-E for Partial.
Looks: Automatically None: Vulture-like head with a large beak that may or may not have 2 projections coming down from the upper portion, giving it the appearance of having “Sabre-like Teeth”, crooked, but muscular neck, large body that has feathers running down to half of the body with fur covering the rest, powerful legs with splayed feet that have large talons on them and a large pair of wings on the back. It also has a long tail that has some feathers on the end that act like a rudder.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Talons on the front limbs.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Retractable Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Slashing Sabre-like Projections.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Vision.
Automatically gets Extra Limb: Wings.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
5 Bio-E for Glide.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst
15 Bio-E for Soaring Flight.
25 Bio-E for Raptor Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Reptile:
-10 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore,

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's the final mutant of this batch:

Trunko (Chimera)
Description: Trunko is a large sea-going creature that is said to look similar in appearance to an elephant. The original creature was first seen in 1922 by multiple eye witnesses just off the shores of Margate beach, South Africa. The creature was apparently in a battle with 2 Killer Whales for 3 hours, after which none of the creatures were seen again. Meanwhile, in the 21st century, with the creation of the E.G.G., someone who lived near Margate beach decided that it’d b e a good idea to recreate the creature to attract more tourists for the tourist season. It worked pretty well, but when the Crash happened, there were multiple creatures that lived in the area (thanks to the creator wanting a breeding population for the money). All of whom had to survive on their own. After a few years, the Trunko’s found out that they (as well as other animals in the area) were changing to suit the environment that held less human’s then before. For the Trunko’s, they found that they were getting more smarter and found that the other creatures that were inhabiting the area with them were changing both physically AND mentally (thanks to the mutating virus that was unleashed).
Size Level: 24.
Length: 47 feet.
Weight: Up to 50 tons in weight.

Mutant Changes and Costs:
Total BIO-E: 0
Attribute Bonuses: +1 I.Q., +2 M.A., +7 P.S., Brute Strength.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Has flippers instead of arms/hands.
Biped: Automatically None: Has a large Lobster-like tail/fluke.
Speech: Automatically Partial. Can NOT take Speech: Full.
Looks: Automatically None: The creature has no visible head, but has a trunk coming from the torso. It is said to also have a tail that’s twice as long as the trunk. The tail looks like a lobster and was twice the length of the trunk. It didn’t have any scales, but was covered in snow-white fur that was at least 8 inches in length. The mouth is filled with what appears to be broom-like fibres that hang from the top of the mouth and is used to filter food from the water by pushing the letting water into the mouth and pushes the water back out and filters out the food from the water. It also has limited light armour plating under the fur to help protect itself from any predators/enemies.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Tail Strike.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically receives Hold Breath.
Automatically has Light Exoskeleton Armour: A.R.: 8, +15 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Semi-Conscious Sleep.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Touch (Mainly for the Trunk-like appendage).
5 Bio-E for Aquatic Swimming at 70%.
10 Bio-E for Sonar.
10 Bio-E for Extra Limb: Prehensile Trunk.
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.
15 Bio-E for Extra Limb: Advanced Prehensile Trunk: Grows 3 finger-like projections that can be used for grasping.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
-10 Bio-E for Whale-song Voice.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator (Special): This is only in effect when the Trunko is a female and guarding its calf.
-15 Bio-E for Filter Feeder: Filters food straight from the water.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Cretaceous Griffen (Chimera)

I dyslexically read this as Cretaceous Giraffe... :lol:
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
taalismn
Priest

Harry Leferts wrote:Thanks for doing the write-up Rathorc! And for those of you wondering exactly what Trunko looked like, here's a link to a picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Q-JSg53A3nM/SydM98vvkdI/AAAAAAAAHVA/2Xtfba8ML_8/s400/Trunko.jpg

Signed,
Harry Leferts

Egad...to both the picture and the write-up!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Here's the second of the three:

Protiffen (Chimera)
Description: The Protiffen is a species of Griffen that combines the characteristics of the Smilodon Fatalis (or Sabre-Toothed Cat) and Argentadon. It was created by a group of aliens looking to create a type of soldier and guard animal, but unfortunately it did not turn out the way they were hoping for. What happened was that the creature was TOO predatory in nature and the Aliens had to make a decision on their new creature. After some debate, they decided to use it as a combination scout/front-line soldier..

"We combined DNA from a most fascinating fossil specim-"
"Yes, yes, Science-Commander, that's all very fascinating, but is it FIERCE? That's all we need to know."
"Well, we have the prototype right here. Judge for yourse*CLOMP*SHRED*TEAR*EVISCERATE*"
"Ah....a little TOO fierce....Sub-commander! Summon a new Science-Commander! And get me a new set of lower torso undergarments..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Hehehehehe. I guess I finally did it. I THINK I've finally creeped out the mighty Taalismn.

Sogned,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Hehehehehe. I guess I finally did it. I THINK I've finally creeped out the mighty Taalismn.

Sogned,
Rathorc Lemenger,

I'm easily creeped out...not easily impressed, but easily creeped out...It's the fine difference between 'Awwwww' and 'Aaaaggggg-'.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Agreed. Your stats have always been good, and your fluff text is maturing as well. :wink:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, I know that some of my discriptions need work, but the way I see it if I've only got limited resources of info for the mutants, then there's only so much that I can do. But if they're of my OWN creations (ie: the Protiffen and the Cretaceous Griffen) then I can work it out no problem. Its just that I find it hard to play around with the discriptions for some of the other mutants (ie: the dino's and other real prehistoric critters) since there's only a limited amount of things to do for them. BUT, as a side note: I'm currently in the process of doing up another Griffen sub-species, along with some other creepy critters, that'll be intersting to see put on.

signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I know, Duck-Foot. I just finished looking through my thread and found that most (about 85-95%) of my mutants have fully fleshed out discriptions. So what I might do is flesh out the ones that need it more.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I know, Duck-Foot. I just finished looking through my thread and found that most (about 85-95%) of my mutants have fully fleshed out discriptions. So what I might do is flesh out the ones that need it more.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

S'right. Keeps us hunting the paleo- and zoology websites...the only way some of us will ever see soem of the universities playing host to those websites :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”