Getting through Chicago?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

94 shouldnt be too bad. Really depends on the time of day that you will be passing through. Me I live just northwest of Chicago in Bloomingdale.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Rimdall
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Rimdall »

I'd recommend 294 instead of 94. I make it from right by 88 and 294 to Valpariaso, IN in about 1.5 - 2 hours on a daily basis. 94 from Chicago south to 80 is pretty torn up.
Rimdall
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Rimdall »

I'm pretty sure you can pick up an I-Pass at Jewel stores; I don't know if you have them up there. Check www.illinoistollway.com for sure, but I think you can even order them online or by phone.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

myheadhurts wrote:about what is the coast of a i pass
If I recall correctly, it is about 80$. Of which 40$ goes to the device and the other 40$ goes towards your "account".
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Palladium Open House”