"We are all Jason Richards" t-shirts?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

"We are all Jason Richards" t-shirts?

Unread post by Jason Richards »

So, if I made these shirts and put them up for pre-sale with money due, say... April 23... who would buy one? You would have to pre-pay because I don't have the cash up front to pay for shipping, but I could bring them to the OH to save you on shipping. A one-time offer. Whatcha think?
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Jason Richards

the_robot wrote:I'm new to the boards, so I've seen this mentioned a few times...but, I still don't get it. :erm:

To tell you the truth, half the time I don't get it either. :)
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

the_robot wrote:I'm new to the boards, so I've seen this mentioned a few times...but, I still don't get it. :erm:

There's been a running gag that Josh Sinsapaugh and Jason Richards are the same person, starting after somebody mixed the two. Never seen in the same place at the same time, all that jazz. Since then, the joke has expanded to have other people claiming to be Jason Richards (or be claimed by others to be him) as well. It's one of the larger running jokes currently on the boards :-)

It is rumored that the world will end at the Open House, as it's possible Jason and Josh may meet :-P
Last edited by J. Lionheart on Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

Jason Richards wrote:

To tell you the truth, half the time I don't get it either. :)

All the cool kids are doing it, you know you want one!

I am down to prepay for my 3XL with french cuffs :D
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

note that everybodt pretends to be Jason Richards not Josh Singsapaugh, thats cause we actually like Jason Richards :P .
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Jason Richards

rat_bastard wrote:note that everybodt pretends to be Jason Richards not Josh Singsapaugh, thats cause we actually like Jason Richards :P .

What can I say? I'm a likable guy. Chicks, in particular, dig me. :)

Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Jason Richards wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:note that everybodt pretends to be Jason Richards not Josh Singsapaugh, thats cause we actually like Jason Richards :P .

So... what does your wife have to say about that? :lol:

I can see it now, "Sure they dig you, but if you so much as do a double take they'll be digging your grave." :lol:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Jason Richards

hippie_mama wrote:Gah! Dammit, you did not mention how awesome cafepress is before sharing links :x i think i just spent my mortgage payment on t-shirts.

Cafepress is pretty awesome. It's like YouTube for t-shirts. The quality is very good as well.

And, now that I know it was you that bought, I know your real name and where you live! muahahaha!

Jason Richards

Warwolf wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:

So... what does your wife have to say about that? :lol:

I can see it now, "Sure they dig you, but if you so much as do a double take they'll be digging your grave." :lol:

She knows they dig me. It's cool so long as I don't dig them back. :)

Jason Richards

hippie_mama wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:And, now that I know it was you that bought, I know your real name and where you live! muahahaha!

Heh, not really. i haven't finished checking out yet. HA! Oh crap, i should have played along

Oh wait... somebody else is buying my stuff? Score!

J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

Jason Richards wrote:Cafepress is pretty awesome. It's like YouTube for t-shirts. The quality is very good as well.

I agree, Cafepress is great for us small-timers. I use them for my TrueDungeonFans.com gear for Gencon. Wasn't any feeling like seeing another person walking around with a logo book bag from my site :-)
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin

Return to “Palladium Open House”