Gaming at the Ramada

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

asajosh
Hero

Gaming at the Ramada

Unread post by asajosh »

For those of us who cannot make it on Friday, I see a lot of chatter about getting in on games at the hotel on Friday, after hours, etc.
My buddy and I are attending for the first time this year and want to know how we can get in on some of these games (since its unlikely we'll know anyone there).
I assume the Ramada Inn is the one located at 20777 Eureka Rd in Taylor MI (about 5 miles from Pallafium). I hope so cause tahts where our reservations are :)
My buddy Bob and I are die hard Rifts players but we can adapt to most any Palladium game (we're rolling up several characters for the event)
I have our reservations but no room number or anything.
How are people getting in contact with one another once checked in? We'd just like to get in on some games before and after the events at Palladium offices.
I suppose I could post our room number here (or on request via PM) and put a sign on the door (maybe something like: Palladium Open House 07, Players Welcome!)
Eryk Stormbright
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Eryk Stormbright »

lol Very good question.. i heard last year the Ramada set aside a huge room for all of us. but since i didn't get a room there last year i was SoL. but not this year!
I am master of all I see.... and I see Everything.
Kythis
Wanderer

Re: Gaming at the Ramada

Unread post by Kythis »

asajosh wrote:For those of us who cannot make it on Friday, I see a lot of chatter about getting in on games at the hotel on Friday, after hours, etc.
My buddy and I are attending for the first time this year and want to know how we can get in on some of these games (since its unlikely we'll know anyone there).
I assume the Ramada Inn is the one located at 20777 Eureka Rd in Taylor MI (about 5 miles from Pallafium). I hope so cause tahts where our reservations are :)
My buddy Bob and I are die hard Rifts players but we can adapt to most any Palladium game (we're rolling up several characters for the event)
I have our reservations but no room number or anything.
How are people getting in contact with one another once checked in? We'd just like to get in on some games before and after the events at Palladium offices.
I suppose I could post our room number here (or on request via PM) and put a sign on the door (maybe something like: Palladium Open House 07, Players Welcome!)

#1. For those of us that will be there on Friday but do not have VIP tickets there's the topic "Non VIP Friday Folks".

#2. Yes, all of the pre-Open House, after hours and post-Open House gaming will be held at the Ramada posted under "Rumble at the Ramada".

#3. I will be arriving at the Ramada Wednesday night the 2nd of May but won't be checking in til Thursday morning at which time I am going to post a new topic titled "Checked in at the Ramada / Room Info / Help Needed". So people can contact each other for gaming, carpooling or anything in general.

If anyone is getting there before me please post the #3 topic for the rest of us.
Thanks "D"
Your Fellow PFRPGM "D"

{Let them come, let them come in hoards, army hoards of the hundreds, NO thousands! They shal know my might and bow before the ever capable Felthric. For I have shaven my dogs buttucks an taught him to fart while walking backwards and as such their doom is evident. (The last recorded words of the first Ludicris Mage to enter the Land of the Damned.)}
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

gmask1 wrote:I was staying at the Ramada, and I don't recall any notices or information about the room that was available. Perhaps if such a facility is available this year, a notice or sticky is put in the forum?

(PS. I may have simply overlooked some kind of obvious note last year!)
There was a poster by the front desk.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Kythis Wrote:
#1. For those of us that will be there on Friday but do not have VIP tickets there's the topic "Non VIP Friday Folks".
Saw that, posted there too...

#2. Yes, all of the pre-Open House, after hours and post-Open House gaming will be held at the Ramada posted under "Rumble at the Ramada".
Opening new tab to look harder...

#3. I will be arriving at the Ramada Wednesday night the 2nd of May but won't be checking in til Thursday morning at which time I am going to post a new topic titled "Checked in at the Ramada / Room Info / Help Needed". So people can contact each other for gaming, carpooling or anything in general.
Perfecto, Thanks a bunch!

Return to “Palladium Open House”