Everything is set and ready.

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

gmask1 wrote:I rang through my hotel reservation yesterday - I decided to splurge a little, and get a parlour suite... :D

I've also been sifting through other things to do while I'm in the US (I'm already booked for NYC and the OH)... Disneyland, Mackinac Island, Grand Canyon, Chicago - so many options!
Depending on if and when you blow through Chicago, I could possibly meet up with ya.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Reddenedone
Adventurer

Unread post by Reddenedone »

We just need to square away a car and save up some spending money. Otherwise we've been all set since November.
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

I've been saving my pennies since January and should have quite a tidy sum to by books and stuff when i get there. All my reservations are made, my tickets are purchased, and I think ill have enough to buy about 15 books and souvineers when all is said and done.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Let's see...

Hotel reserved...check
Tickets bought...check
7 complete NPC's drafted for Saturday game...check
8 complete NPC's drafted for Saturday night game...check
New book bag...check
New GM Screen...check

That means I only have to draft up some Thundercloud Galaxy characters for Friday night, create an alien race, go to Staples and print out 15 collectable booklets, and write the descriptions for three new OCCs.

Oh, and possibly get a hair cut.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

I have a finished working with Orbitz, got my hotel room+plane ticket.

I figure a taxi can take me to the hotel, and some charitable person can take me to the OH. Gonna have to PM my cell to a few people but otherwise I'm ready.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

rat_bastard wrote:I figure a taxi can take me to the hotel, and some charitable person can take me to the OH. Gonna have to PM my cell to a few people but otherwise I'm ready.

I already have a car-load, or else I'd offer. Then again, we might be able to squeeze a third person in the back, it all depends on what I end up renting. :)
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..As potentially the thinnest person going in our group, I may be designated floor sitter for the trip.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Spectre
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Spectre »

the_robot wrote: Is the length of 94 between Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor an easy drive?

Not hard at all, Warwolf and I did it last year at about 95mph the entire way. The only thing to watch for is the congestion traffic due to road construction.
"A little Rebellion now and then is a good thing." Thomas Jefferson
(To the tune of Ride of the Valkyries): Death and Destruction, Chaos and Carnage, Total Annailation Now!
300 Movie Geek Points
"I immediately regret this decision."- Jack Hare

Return to “Palladium Open House”