Available Parking at the Open House??

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Available Parking at the Open House??

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

With everyone that's arriving to the Open House, how many cars can Palladiums parking area accommodate?
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Re: Available Parking at the Open House??

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Grand Paladin wrote:With everyone that's arriving to the Open House, how many cars can Palladiums parking area accommodate?

Shouldn't be a problem. People tend to carpool from the hotel anyway.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

The reason I ask is that since I'll be checking out of the Ramada on Sunday before I arrive to the warehouse, I'll need to park the rental somewhere until I leave to catch my flight home- and wanted to know if that was alright/not cause a problem.
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:there was ample parking last year.

Yeah, I'd agree. Last year, they had also received permission from their neighbors for overflow parking. I don't know if they needed it or not. I parked right in front both days.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Type this in at maps.google.com/maps and select satelite:

12455 Universal Dr. Taylor, MI 48180

..The arrow is in the street directly to the left (west) of the building; there's a lighter colored rectangle behind it that is the loading dock ramp; the pavement at the back has room for close to 30 cars, plus all the spaces down the side and in front, and as Xar said, the neighbors allow overflow, so there's room for at least 60 vehicles on their lot and probably 40+ more on the adjoining lot.

..Now consider the number of people who are car pooling or bumming rides from the Hotel and or walking, and there's plenty of room.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Palladium Open House”