Freelancer movie night

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Freelancer movie night

Unread post by Jason Richards »

So, some of us had discussed this... but those of us coming in on Thursday, is anyone in to going to a late showing of Spider-Man on Thursday night or (probably better) going on Friday mid-morning before the shindig starts?
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

I'm so down for that. I think Thursday night would be better, just in case some of use are headed on on Friday morning to help set the warehouse up for the big weekend.
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
Kythis
Wanderer

Re: Freelancer movie night

Unread post by Kythis »

Jason Richards wrote:So, some of us had discussed this... but those of us coming in on Thursday, is anyone in to going to a late showing of Spider-Man on Thursday night or (probably better) going on Friday mid-morning before the shindig starts?

I'm down too, like I said if I'm not running games at the Ramada for some pre-Open House gaming, but of course you already know that.
Your Fellow PFRPGM "D"

{Let them come, let them come in hoards, army hoards of the hundreds, NO thousands! They shal know my might and bow before the ever capable Felthric. For I have shaven my dogs buttucks an taught him to fart while walking backwards and as such their doom is evident. (The last recorded words of the first Ludicris Mage to enter the Land of the Damned.)}
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I could be down for that.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Sand Man is in the movie....

So that's a big HELL YES.

~ Josh
Todd Yoho
Adventurer

Unread post by Todd Yoho »

I'll probably be coming up on Wednedsay, so I could probably get down with that.
Insert 400 character limit here.
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

I'd probably be up for going to see Spidey on Thursday night or something equally fun. Otherwise, I guess pre-OH gaming will be the main thing.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Scott Samson wrote:MJR in Southgate is a cleaner facility, thats where I go for movies. I'll definately go with you guys, show you how to get there if need be.
Can we ride in your squad car?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

The Deific NMI wrote:
Scott Samson wrote:MJR in Southgate is a cleaner facility, thats where I go for movies. I'll definately go with you guys, show you how to get there if need be.
Can we ride in your squad car?

Good thinkin', Nimmy! :ok:
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Shinitenshi wrote:Is this only for freelancers?

As far as I know: anyone is welcome.

~Josh

Return to “Palladium Open House”