Glitter Boy

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Glitter Boy

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

OK, I know this is going to sound like an almost insane request, but it is for something that I'm working on for the Open House and I would really appreciate the help of those of you who have much better ebay-fu than I do. Who knows, I might get lucky.

I need the RIFTS miniature Glitterboy.

yeah I know. impossible. Just keep an eye out, or if you know someone who has one who wouldn't be too torn up by parting with it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

Is it going to hang low on your chain all blinged out?
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

YOU KNOW IT!!! Actually, one of the perks of working at Palladium over the summer was that I got a ton of their miniatures, wich for the most part are easy to asemble. I'm going to make a basic set of rules for quick and easy squad based skirmish combat for the Palladium minis and I'm going to bring my own for people to test it out. If they want to play more, then I'll give people a copy of the rules an send them over to the store to get minis.

BUT long story short, the CS side is looking rather unbalanced and I would LOVE to bring a GB to the table to fight aong side the adventurers. So far I have basic stats for many of the various units including the rogue scholar (which is sweet) so I think it will be enjoyable for all.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

PM sent.
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

Wow, your idea is way better than mine. I do look forward to seeing how it plays.
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
Reddenedone
Adventurer

Unread post by Reddenedone »

ok... here's what I could dig up.

eBay Rifts Miniature lot

Pretty skimpy

Return to “Palladium Open House”