CCG Tourney?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

ashe5k wrote:Lost in the first match... The shame of it all. Thanks for a fun set of games and for the trades, Dark Brandon. It was fun!

It was good times. Much fun to be had by all.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

oh my god i got SOOOOOO many new cards. I'm going to build the biggest most awesome decks.

big thanks go to Braden and gmask (the Aussie). You guys are the best
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

yeah. The tournet never really got off of the ground due to a great many things occuring all at once, but the idea was planted and it will happen some day...*sigh* Braden and Gmask RAWK and were great sports by pretty much giving the stuff away.

Direct quote:
"take 'em. They are just weighing down my luggage" -gmask
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Palladium Open House”