Funniest PC insanity?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Krytykyll Hytt wrote:Just rolling a random insanity for fun. I came up with an obsessive hatred of food. I'm picturing a really thin character.

Yeah, I love the random insantity table!

Ok, you were put near death by a dragon. Says here you need to roll on the insanity table.

::roll dice::

Congraduations, your now deathly afraid of spiders.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Dark_Lightning
Wanderer

Unread post by Dark_Lightning »

I had someone with a power food association...only it was Gwylak meat.
"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." Chris Titus, comedian.
Aerv
D-Bee

Unread post by Aerv »

My favorite was a human Summoner with Phobia, Demons. He'd summon a demon, and be cowering in fear of it inside his circle. Once he realized that that one demon won't hurt him, he tended to get egotistical with it and go waaay overboard...
In Communist Russia, role-playing game plays you!
MrTwist
Hero

Unread post by MrTwist »

CyberPsycho wrote:I had a crazy with schizophrenia. He thought he was a different super hero every game session.

Thought he was Mighty Mouse, tried to fly off a building.

Thought he was Superman, tried to arm wrestle a Titan Juicer.

Thought he was the Flash, tried to outrun a......

you get the idea. Lots of fun.

Tou need someone with multiple personalities for that, not schizophrenia.

Anyways. I had a very intelligent crazy before, with anti-scoial personality disorder. He was cold, methodical, and would do anything for the greater good. Yes, he did fight evil as his focus, but he had no remorse. Usually, he would act funny to throw people off, doing crazy stuff so people thought he was the 'funny' kind of insane person. Then he would cut their throats while they slept. The other PCs found out he wasn't a joker type, and watched him carefully after one incident they almost hung him for. There was a very evil mage doing some nasty stuff in a town, acting as it's protector. The mage had a child, and the crazy kidnapped her and took her favorite stuffed animal. He then made it easy for her to escape, but put a fusion block in the toy. When she got home, boom.
"Do you even know what the word theory means? You must think it means '**** that you make up'."
---Penn Jillette
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

We has a Wolfen in Palladium Fantasy that ended up scared of loud noises to the point of wetting himself.

A character of mine was a compulsive liar. It took people a while to catch on, and until they did it was often like this:
"You see anything?" Other PC asks.
"Nope." My character, staring at the horde of oncoming xiticix.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Lagos
D-Bee

Unread post by Lagos »

Ex Demon Hunter named Micah Rosenburg...Power Item >.< Purple Dildo, I **** you not he fought and argued it for five hours with me until I let him have it...and he has 10 personalities.
'Ring ding day leee ohh Ring ding ding dally ooo'
Ogapogo in Mt.Shasta singing a song.
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

minotuar juicer who would go into a ramage if a fight break out in front of him, Splugorth Conservators who loved everything about the coalition, he even tried to get a autograph photo of the Proseks with him standing bewteen them, and his female human slave who thought she was queen of Atlantis, and a vampire who was afraid of the dark and of other undead
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
chaserone
Explorer

Unread post by chaserone »

Phobia: Birds

Ya its great. This big powerful dragon, who had just wiped out a coalition patrol, watches as birds flutter into the air. He cowers behind the group as they are confused as to what is scaring him.

Return to “Rifts®”