I need reviews on the Adventure sourebooks?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

I need reviews on the Adventure sourebooks?

Unread post by gaby »

Can you give me a Review on Adventure sourebooks 1,2 and3?

Tell me what are the Best O.c.c,s and Npc,s in them?
dakota
Wanderer

Re: I need reviews on the Adventure sourebooks?

Unread post by dakota »

gaby wrote:Can you give me a Review on Adventure sourebooks 1,2 and3?

Tell me what are the Best O.c.c,s and Npc,s in them?

Only adventure book #4: The Vanguard has any new character classes, and none of the NPC's really stand out
I'm not sick, I'm twisted. Sick sounds like there is a cure....

Administrator of The Playground
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Unread post by Sureshot »

"CyberPaladin85 I was disappointed with The Black Vault. Most of those magical items don't really deserve to be there."

I have to agree with CP on this one. I was expecting some rather powerful items not magic can openers and (shudders, shakes head) techno wizard duct tape. The vanguard book I consider the useless of all. As someone said before. Why oh why are the vanguard more powerful than standard classes. How the hell did they acquire Temporal Magic? I also don't like their small sizeof the books. It feels like they could have easily been made into one book. Then again I like my books a certain size.
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Unread post by Sureshot »

They maybe a bunch of magic hating illerates but I think it's fairly easy to know the difference between a rune weapon and tw duct tape. One look like a weapon the other scotch tape. I get your point it just that all that minor stuff like the tw duct tape should not have made it into the vault. Precislely because they are magic hating illetrates. A tw can opener to them should be just that a can opener not an obvious magical item. Unless they have a captured mage or one of the vanguard to tell them. Weapons and vehicles are another story.

Return to “Rifts®”