dragons mdc reduced rule in low magic

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

BabblingSage
D-Bee

dragons mdc reduced rule in low magic

Unread post by BabblingSage »

Hi
can anyone please tell me where the rule that stated when a dragon when into low magic dimension in robotech where the MDC was reduced
I like to know which book it was in and the page number please been trying to find it.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: dragons mdc reduced rule in low magic

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

It is probably i the Megaversial Builder Sourcebook.
(it's one of those gamebooks that I don't know if Its in storage or was sold off. So I'm going to let someone else confirm or not.)

The other option is the RCB1 or the RCB1r. But if it's RT specific then it would be in RCB1.

But really....if a dragon, or any other COM/SN goes to a low PPE environment then they turn into HP/SDC beings. Like in the PF books.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Grazzik
Adventurer

Unread post by Grazzik »

You were probably remembering PFRPG Dragons & Gods pg 18-19 - MDC to SDC Conversion
PFRPG D&G pg 19 wrote:In a mega-damage world that coexists in an S.D.C. world and does not have vast mystic energy permeating the planet, like Robotech®, the dragon (and gods) should be mega-damage beings, but reduce their M.D.C. by 25-50%, whichever seems most balanced and appropriate. This should make an adult dragon about equal to a heavily armored mecha unit. In this environment it may be advisable to reduce P.P.E. and I.S.P. by 50% as well. On the other hand, some Game Masters who want highpowered nemeses should leave these characters at full MegaDamage strength.
DB7 Megaverse Builder has a couple ways of doing it but pretty loosey-goosey as it basically refers back to RCB1.
BabblingSage
D-Bee

Unread post by BabblingSage »

Thank you Grazzik 🙂

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”