New Basic Character Sheet: Rekindled & Refreshed (with a Character Sheet Makeover!)

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

velkymx
D-Bee
Comment: Long time player and forever GM for TMNT and RIFTs.

New Basic Character Sheet: Rekindled & Refreshed (with a Character Sheet Makeover!)

Unread post by velkymx »

Greetings, fellow Rifts enthusiasts! We, a band of dedicated Rifts veterans, are returning to the Megaverse after a hiatus. And to kick things off, we've tackled a longstanding community pain point: the character sheet.

Introducing the Rifts Streamlined Character Sheet!

Enhanced Readability: We've ditched the cramped layout and embraced a clean, spacious design. No more squinting at tiny text!

I am seeking your invaluable feedback to make this sheet even more exceptional:

What elements are working? Share what makes character creation a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Areas for Improvement? Point out any confusing sections or missing information.
Have wild ideas? We welcome your suggestions for even more epic additions!

Download the sheet and join the discussion:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0aieyso7 ... wd62o&dl=0
CptClyde
D-Bee

Re: New Basic Character Sheet: Rekindled & Refreshed (with a Character Sheet Makeover!)

Unread post by CptClyde »

Cool thanks for your work! I always kind of liked it when old games used to put a spot for a character sketch or symbol etc. Probably out of real estate for that and it is a total "nice to have" and not a NEED, but if you could miraculously somehow fit it in I'd be smiling like an idiot.
Mogge
D-Bee

Re: New Basic Character Sheet: Rekindled & Refreshed (with a Character Sheet Makeover!)

Unread post by Mogge »

I think its great. One thing I would have done is to use page 2 for two rows of notes. Many O.C.C.s have special abilities that one could fit there as well as other stuff like contacts or other important persons. Page 2 will come anyway, so why not make it easy to write there. :)
The small part you have Notes now, could be made for a character picture perhaps to maek CptClyde smile. :)

Return to “Rifts®”