one of my pc wants to be a minions shifter

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pibew84514
Newb

one of my pc wants to be a minions shifter

Unread post by pibew84514 »

Starting a campaign and one of my pc wants to be a shifter. Has anyone made or come up with a good way for rolling for his minions. Have all the books so trying to figure out a way to be able to randomly roll for where his portal is opening to and then what creature comes out.
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: one of my pc wants to be a minions shifter

Unread post by Library Ogre »

pibew84514 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:41 am Starting a campaign and one of my pc wants to be a shifter. Has anyone made or come up with a good way for rolling for his minions. Have all the books so trying to figure out a way to be able to randomly roll for where his portal is opening to and then what creature comes out.
One suggestion I would make is to borrow Palladium Fantasy's Summoner limits... to wit, his minions should be limited to one minor every two levels, and one major taking the place of two minors. If you can get PF, it's worth reading something about the summoned minions, and remembering that they are their own creatures, and frequently extremely evil, and willing to interpret things in a way that lets them be the most evil.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”