Titan Industries Myrmidon EBA or PA?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

isawarenshi
D-Bee

Titan Industries Myrmidon EBA or PA?

Unread post by isawarenshi »

Per the description of the Myrmidon it is a Exo-Skeleton. Other examples of Exo-Skeletons like the NG-Gladius expressly state in their features and systems of note the armor gets the features of EBA not PA. The Myrmidon just says "Standard, plus the following:" Does that mean the Myrmidon get PA features or should it be like the other Exo-Skeletons and get EBA features?
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Titan Industries Myrmidon EBA or PA?

Unread post by Warshield73 »

isawarenshi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:16 pm Per the description of the Myrmidon it is a Exo-Skeleton. Other examples of Exo-Skeletons like the NG-Gladius expressly state in their features and systems of note the armor gets the features of EBA not PA. The Myrmidon just says "Standard, plus the following:" Does that mean the Myrmidon get PA features or should it be like the other Exo-Skeletons and get EBA features?
Given the description of it as an ES I say it just has standard armor features and not PA. For the same reason I say a person can use it without PA piloting.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
isawarenshi
D-Bee

Re: Titan Industries Myrmidon EBA or PA?

Unread post by isawarenshi »

Warshield73 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:42 pm
isawarenshi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:16 pm Per the description of the Myrmidon it is a Exo-Skeleton. Other examples of Exo-Skeletons like the NG-Gladius expressly state in their features and systems of note the armor gets the features of EBA not PA. The Myrmidon just says "Standard, plus the following:" Does that mean the Myrmidon get PA features or should it be like the other Exo-Skeletons and get EBA features?
Given the description of it as an ES I say it just has standard armor features and not PA. For the same reason I say a person can use it without PA piloting.
That's basically how I read it too. I also agree you should not need pilot: PA to use it. I was just looking to see if I was in the majority on that opinion. Thanks.

Return to “Rifts®”