Rifts: The Cyberworks Collection hardcover is available now.

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Rifts: The Cyberworks Collection hardcover is available now.

Unread post by AlexM »

This book is epic and a must even for those who own every book it collects into one, big, 384 page Archie extravaganza. Why? 1. Everything Archie is at your fingertips. 2. The remastered art and layout is gorgeous. 3. The original Kevin Long cover and Mechanoid end sheets.

The Cyberworks Collection includes the Expanded Rifts® Sourcebook One (with the Republican/NEMA gear and info), Rifts® Sourcebook 2: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation™ Sourcebook plus key Archie, Hagan, Titan, and Shemarrian information from Rifts® Aftermath. Chock full of robots, weapons, and gear. And when we say remastered we mean high res artwork plus updated layout, editing, and tidbits of surprise material. This book is beautiful.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... cover.html
Kagashi
Champion

Re: Rifts: The Cyberworks Collection hardcover is available

Unread post by Kagashi »

Where are the surprises? Looks like a cut and paste job to me. Even the Mechanoids layout was the pre-RUE style. I did see lots of errors though, like what used to be a "+" is now a "-1-" or a "-4". By surprises, do you just mean poor editing?
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”