Rifts Titan Robotics is shipping now !

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Rifts Titan Robotics is shipping now !

Unread post by AlexM »

They are already flying out the door.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ebook.html

And don't miss our 2 Christmas in July Sales.

Physical books:

https://palladium-store.com/1001/catego ... Items.html

PDFs from DriveThru:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub ... _id=246835
Rogue Shadow
Rifter® Contributer

Re: Rifts Titan Robotics is shipping now !

Unread post by Rogue Shadow »

Has anyone had trouble getting this book at their local game store?

I was not in the financial position to back this when it started, but still wanted to pick it up. Being as I prefer to support brick and mortar stores I have been looking at all my local stores around Sacramento, CA and without fail they are telling me this is not available from any of their distributors. The one I stopped at today checked Alliance in particular, but then checked four other distributors and struck out at all of them.

Is there something I am missing, or that my local stores are missing, when it comes to ordering this? Especially considering that it has been out for almost 3 months now.

Hoping someone has some insight. I'll order online here if that is the only option, but I would prefer to support my local stores.

Thanks for any information.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I was visiting home in Illinois right after the book was released and Just for Fun in Peoria had a good stack of them. Here in Houston one store I went into had a couple of copies last month so I have seen them in the wild but it all depends on the store. Some just don't order Palladium stuff.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Rogue Shadow
Rifter® Contributer

Warshield73 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:57 am I was visiting home in Illinois right after the book was released and Just for Fun in Peoria had a good stack of them. Here in Houston one store I went into had a couple of copies last month so I have seen them in the wild but it all depends on the store. Some just don't order Palladium stuff.
Thank you, that at least lets me know that other stores are getting the books in, even if they aren't out here on the West Coast. Sounds like that makes it a distributor problem, not a Palladium problem. Even the store here that gets in all the new Palladium books has not gotten them in yet. I don't know much about how distributors are organized, but I would assume the one that provides games to stores out here may not be the same one that provides them farther East. (I could totally be wrong about that of course).
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

2 things.
1. The stores "can" order directly from Palladium Books.
2. Check with the stores to see if they are using Alliance or Diamond as their distributor. 2 of the biggest in the industry
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

I just got a reply from our rep. at Alliance. There was a problem but it is fixed now. I encourage retail stores to try again.
Rogue Shadow
Rifter® Contributer

AlexM wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:28 pm I just got a reply from our rep. at Alliance. There was a problem but it is fixed now. I encourage retail stores to try again.
Excellent! Thank you so much Alex. I will reach out to my normal store tomorrow. I very much appreciate you looking into it.

Also, thank you for the earlier response NMI. Had not had a chance to respond to you yet. A side effect of the firewall at my work now blocking the Palladium website. :(
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

You're welcome.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”