Titan Robotics Kickstarter rewards have arrived

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Titan Robotics Kickstarter rewards have arrived

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I received my box of Kickstarter rewards today. All four books looked great, the art prints were fantastic and I was pretty impressed with the card deck. I was surprised with how big the Cyberworks compendium and the index seems pretty complete. In general I don't like big compendium reprints, the Rifts GM book is one of my least favorite books, but since this was targeted at Savage Rifts as well as Rifts it was probably a good move.

I went ahead and picked up the Map Pack and pawn set as well. I still wish they rolled the maps instead of folding them but can't have everything. The Pawns look great and I might try and use them and the maps in a convention game.

I think there is still one or two PDF items that are due but for all intents and purposes the KS seems to be fulfilled so much better than the last one. Now if they can just get the Beastiary 2 out they'll be all caught up.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Re: Titan Robotics Kickstarter rewards have arrived

Unread post by Xar »

I'm really impressed with the pawns. I got to use them at a convention game last month, and they really added to the experience. Miniatures don't work for all games or gamers, but if you don't play by theatre of the mind, then these are pretty solid.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Titan Robotics Kickstarter rewards have arrived

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Xar wrote:I'm really impressed with the pawns. I got to use them at a convention game last month, and they really added to the experience. Miniatures don't work for all games or gamers, but if you don't play by theatre of the mind, then these are pretty solid.

I rarely have a chance to use them in Rifts, the ranges are often to large for precise ranges, but I will probably use them to show relative positioning on the table.

In games for Phase world I used the paper cut outs from Drivethru but those battles are often in ships and I have posters with the ship layout.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”