Police-Issue Military Equipment by State & County

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Police-Issue Military Equipment by State & County

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

If one were to play a Dead Reign campaign (Or any modern campaign involving the availability of civilian police...), you will notice that in some cases the equipment thought to be available to police departments can be limited. Luckily, I was able to find a search engine that will provide insight on inventories of military equipment available to police departments nationwide. You can find it at http://www.shtfplan.com/militarization-by-county-via-the-law-enforcement-support-office. Simply select the state (Also includes territories like Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, etc.) and the county and it will provide a listing of military equipment provided to the police by the U.S. Armed Forces. Military equipment can range from rifles and grenade launchers to armored vehicles and helicopters, and will be noted with figures including but not limited to quantity, unit size, ship date, location, etc. Even so, if you select "All" under the County field, you can get a statewide inventory, and if you do so under the State field you can even get a nationwide inventory if you dare (4794 pages worth... :eek:)! But please note that if you follow some sort of canon, no equipment provided during 2013 or later will be available, since all known canonical references indicate that the Wave occurred in mid- to late-2012, so if you believe that, be sure to keep that in mind. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a nice day.

whassupman03 :mrgreen:
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Rockwolf66
Hero

Re: Police-Issue Military Equipment by State & County

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

It's not the only source of information. I have been using the following site and then confirming the information with a google image search.

https://sites.google.com/site/worldinventory/
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Police-Issue Military Equipment by State & County

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Rockwolf66 wrote:It's not the only source of information. I have been using the following site and then confirming the information with a google image search.

https://sites.google.com/site/worldinventory/

WOW!!! :eek: That's a good site. Good eye Rockwolf66! Anyway, thank you for the excellent source of information (Surely the tip of the iceberg... :lol:), I greatly appreciate it. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”