Rifts movie

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Eclipse
Adventurer

Rifts movie

Unread post by Eclipse »

I guess hope can spring eternal when things like this happen: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/fox-is- ... on-kinberg
And if... somone whipped out a mini gun. We run and hide. lol.

Now.. some guys won't... and you can say nice things at their funeral. "He was a brave soul.... if stupid.. he didn't take cover when the guy whipped out the mini gun on us that day.. but his blood-fountaining corpse did give us a chance to sneak around and clonk the machine gunner on the head with a rock. Rest in Pieces.... Swiss Cheese Man.....

Pepsi Jedi
MaxxSterling
Adventurer
Comment: I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...

Re: Rifts movie

Unread post by MaxxSterling »

No, not really. When WoTC owns Palladium, then you might see a movie.
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

MaxxSterling wrote:No, not really. When WoTC owns Palladium, then you might see a movie.

Well let's be honest wotc is owned by hasbro, so if it was we might get a movie and rifts toys.
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Dunia
Adventurer

Unread post by Dunia »

WotC's owners has capital and they pretty much corner the CCG business and have done so since they started in early-to-mid 1990's. I dont see Palladium getting that much recognition, which is unfortunate. I rather see a movie about Rifts than Magic the Gathering.

Return to “Rifts®”