Thank you for the Art DLDC

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rockwolf66
Hero

Thank you for the Art DLDC

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

I've been comissioning Art from DarklordDC for years now and I've just comissioned him again. The Comission is of an older character of mine that he has rendered alot earlier in his career. The image isn't finalized but I'm still saying thak you for the great art and putting up with someone who's vision excedes anyone's artistic.

Origional Heather

The New Comission is comming soon.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: Thank you for the Art DLDC

Unread post by cornholioprime »

I've seen his art over the years...and I have to say, he's REALLY improved.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Rockwolf66
Hero

Re: Thank you for the Art DLDC

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

I would have to totally agree and He's worth every penny I have sent him over the years.

Just look at his Current Version of my character. Between the improvements in rendering programs and The increase of his skills and natural tallents...I can only be Impressed.

I do rendering now since I got a new desktop and there was a free release of DAZ Studio Pro. Still images like This have nothing on DarklordDC.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs

Return to “Rifts®”