Once Again

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Quantum07
Explorer

Once Again

Unread post by Quantum07 »

So, noticed all the new Palladium Books coming out. Got a list of them in an e-mail. You know what was not even mentioned? SPLICERS SOURCEBOOK!!! So, how is it going? :badbad:
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Once Again

Unread post by krispy »

i too have moments of frustration (it will be 7 years this October since the MB was published) but the Rifter material and the material on the board keeps me going

I dont receive the emails regarding upcoming book release but i do check the weekly updates and it keeps saying that both sourcebooks will be a 2012 release....which i know is still a while away (especially if its this time next year) but i have full confidence in Slappy & Premier

the Unleashed comp was a brilliant idea for the game and the upcoming Metal Storm comp will bring even more.....i intend to bring my AAA game to the comp

and maybe there will be a third comp to keep us going until the sourcebooks are released
connecting the dots
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

it will be 7 years this October since the MB was published

Sheesh, where has the time gone..........

It is a little annoying.......but Palladium is not a main-stream game company, so they do what they can with what they have......So we just have the main book, there's enough fan base stuff on these boards to keep us busy........Plus, as Krispy mentioned, slappy & Premier are busy putting together some awesome stuff
The Dragon Has Spoken
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Thank You Krispy & Snake Eyes for the support and understanding! Quantum, trust me when I say I feel ur pain. :cry: Nearly every day I think of & critic ideas and drafts for this setting. Even dreamed a few, thats when I know I have submerged myself intensely. I can assure you that SLAPPY & I are cranking out the best work we can with everything thats going on in our lives. I must say I just knocked out nearly 30+ illustrations for the Rifts:Lemuria and I am diving back into Splicers and even more Splicers. Unleashed is still finishing out as well. Lets just say "Splicers" is steadily becoming the talk of the office sort of speak. Much is near completion so I know it will be sitting before Kevin soon enough.
Snake Eyes
Hero

Thank You Krispy & Snake Eyes for the support and understanding!

Well, i've been a loyal Palladium fan since '85......nothing is gonna chase me off any time soon :-D
The Dragon Has Spoken
Quantum07
Explorer

Unread post by Quantum07 »

Please do not miss read my frustration. It is more that I love the work you all did on this setting, and we want me. I have my players on my back, so they have me come on here to annoy you guys. You maybe made Splicers a little too good.
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Unread post by Astral Pantheon »

Quantum07 wrote:So, noticed all the new Palladium Books coming out. Got a list of them in an e-mail. You know what was not even mentioned? SPLICERS SOURCEBOOK!!! So, how is it going? :badbad:

:(
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Quantum07 wrote:Please do not miss read my frustration. It is more that I love the work you all did on this setting, and we want me. I have my players on my back, so they have me come on here to annoy you guys. You maybe made Splicers a little too good.

its all good mate :D ....it is a great game isnt it.

dont your players come to the forum?

i dont think i will be stopping anytime soon with material for Splicers, the ideas just keep pouring out
connecting the dots
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

krispy wrote:
Quantum07 wrote:Please do not miss read my frustration. It is more that I love the work you all did on this setting, and we want me. I have my players on my back, so they have me come on here to annoy you guys. You maybe made Splicers a little too good.

its all good mate :D ....it is a great game isnt it.

dont your players come to the forum?

i dont think i will be stopping anytime soon with material for Splicers, the ideas just keep pouring out

I'm one of his player, and a former gm(who hates gming) and i dont come here nearly often enough anymore. or ever even look at my homebrew material.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm one of his player, and a former gm(who hates gming) and i dont come here nearly often enough anymore. or ever even look at my homebrew material.

so you wont give away your location ;) :D
connecting the dots
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

latest murmurs reveal:
"And I expect to get manuscripts for two Splicer® sourcebooks next next."

Slappy & I are indeed near nearing the entrance/exit of metal space station the size of a moon star where chain reactions of fire & explosions seek to consume us and follows us out and nearly engulf us as we burst out of the exploding metal planetoid space station.
Blindscout
Adventurer
Comment: An armed populace is a safe populace.

Unread post by Blindscout »

Premier wrote:latest murmurs reveal:

Slappy & I are indeed near nearing the entrance/exit of metal space station the size of a moon star where chain reactions of fire & explosions seek to consume us and follows us out and nearly engulf us as we burst out of the exploding metal planetoid space station.

.....eerrr what now? It's a trap?
Guy_LeDouche wrote:Any experiment of any kind that starts with "hold my beer" should make the property owner immune to frivolous lawsuits.

Mack wrote:Oh, and if the POTUS evey gave me a nuke, I think I'd aim it at Bieber.

_/|,[____],
--...-L-[]IIII[]-
.^._.^.-===-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

BEEP BEEP Let's go for a ride in the Jeep!
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

Blindscout wrote:
Premier wrote:latest murmurs reveal:

.....eerrr what now? It's a trap?

*gasp* admiral ackbar was right!!!!
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

I kinda wish Splicers itself was released as a Rifts Dimension Book offically. Maybe part of the Phase World setting set on a single world in UWW area, as a rare PPE dead world that is avoided for that reason.

Bio-Technology maybe an attempt to replicate Bio-Wizardry through just science because the world lacks the ppe needed.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

an excerpt from Kevin's Murmer today:

Splicer® Sourcebooks. Chuck also told us we can expect his and Chris Kluge’s Splicers® sourcebook material in a few weeks. With any luck, we can turn it into a few epic sourcebooks for Splicers® by Spring 2012!

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=126525

Spring in america is march - may right :D ....no words.....they should of sent a poet
connecting the dots
Snake Eyes
Hero

I just saw Kevin's murmer about the Splicers books, awesome news indeed
The Dragon Has Spoken
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

i am happy to wait till spring 2012 in the northern hemisphere (march - may) for the Splicers sourcebooks but i also look forward to the upcoming Metal Storm... & considering the quality of material that was created for Unleashed...i cant wait to see what the board will create for Metal Storm....i am bringing my A game
connecting the dots
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

krispy wrote:i am happy to wait till spring 2012 in the northern hemisphere (march - may) for the Splicers sourcebooks but i also look forward to the upcoming Metal Storm... & considering the quality of material that was created for Unleashed...i cant wait to see what the board will create for Metal Storm....i am bringing my A game

Indeed He is... BTW, I am following up on the final 3 as we speak for Unleashed 1!
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Premier wrote:
krispy wrote:i am happy to wait till spring 2012 in the northern hemisphere (march - may) for the Splicers sourcebooks but i also look forward to the upcoming Metal Storm... & considering the quality of material that was created for Unleashed...i cant wait to see what the board will create for Metal Storm....i am bringing my A game

Indeed He is... BTW, I am following up on the final 3 as we speak for Unleashed 1!

why thank you Premier :-D & i look forward to seeing what will be revealed from Unleashed
connecting the dots

Return to “Splicers®”