Reactionary, Charismatic, and Teke Freak

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RoadWarriorFWaNK
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: on a death march

Re: Reactionary, Charismatic, and Teke Freak

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

i think they are great alternatives to the tired old psychics we keep seeing in Palladium titles.
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

In a thread on the Rifter forum, someone pointed out an exploit in the Teke Freak, so before Psychic Storm is written I'm going to look at a few things, but I'm glad that they are well received. My main focus was to try and find very different, instinctive ways for Chaos Earth psychics to use their powers rather than just rehashing familiar ground, so hopefully that is refreshing.

I have at least some notes on several other classes to tackle after First Responders sees print. So, if you're interested in seeing more, send Kevin PMs and letters and such and tell him how excited you are to see First Responders, and Chaos Earth material in general.

If anyone gets the chance to use any of the new classes as characters or NPCs, I'd be interested to know how it goes.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

Jason Richards wrote:If anyone gets the chance to use any of the new classes as characters or NPCs, I'd be interested to know how it goes.

I'm rolling up a Reactionary to use as an NPC in the game i'm running. I haven't decided his role in the story; whether he will be a villain, helper hero, or human sacrifice. I'll let you know how it works out though.

I may also do a high-level Teke Freak as a villain just to see how much destruction they can wreck on my player-characters. btw how is "Teke" pronounced? I have been saying "Tek-ay", but it occurred to me that it might be "Teek" to rhyme with "Freak". because i'm so clever.
Jason Richards

I pronounce it "Teek," but to each his own. :)
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Hound
Wanderer

Unread post by Hound »

I like them... kinda makes me leery of sending my own 4-5 Psychic CE classes into the Rifter after seeing how well these were done!
Jason Richards

Hound wrote:I like them... kinda makes me leery of sending my own 4-5 Psychic CE classes into the Rifter after seeing how well these were done!

Send 'em in. I fully intend to raid the Rifter for Psychic Storm material, if at all possible. :)

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”