Is there a way ...?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prysus
Champion

Is there a way ...?

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. I'm fairly sure I read this ... somewhere, but I can't remember where and I can't seem to find it now that I've looked. I know VIP night is already sold out, but I'm fairly sure I read somewhere that there is some type of list or way to sign up so that if someone drops out last minute (it happens) that the people on that list might be able to get the ticket (paid for of course, I think). I'm just looking for information on this, if anyone can help me.

For note, I already have my VIP ticket (#68 VIP and #68 the weekend, fun, fun) but I have a friend (no, really, it's not the cliche "my friend" that's really me) that recently became available for the weekend. I'm fairly sure there was a way (even if it's a snowball's chance), I just can't remember where I read it or how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And, for note, no way I'm giving up my ticket. That's just not going to happen, so don't even suggest it. :P Thank you for any help, please have a nice day to one and all. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Is there a way ...?

Unread post by ingexthefuryhunter1 »

yes you have to call Palladium books and get on the list.

Return to “Palladium Open House”