Critique

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kryzbyn
Hero
Comment: How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
Ronald Reagan

Critique

Unread post by Kryzbyn »

Here's a pic I did of a splicer armor...
Lemme know what ya'll think...
http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn88/kryzbyn/?action=view&current=SplicersDreadguard.jpg

BAD MOMMA DOG-FACE BANANA PATCH
"Well said, Kryzbyn! :ok: " -Killer Cyborg
"...I have to agree with the questions and comments made by Kryzbyn." - The man himself, Kevin Siembieda
+100 "acting like a real man" points - DLDC
"Damnit, we agree on something. It's time to rethink my position." - Misfit KotLD
HIPPIES ARE WHAT D-BEES EAT
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: Critique

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Nice work. :ok:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

Very Impressive! I really like the incorporation of the House Symbol. I especially like the leg and torso design. Excellent work.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

very good design.
It make me wonder if the reason of the amazing success of Dreadguards is their kickass graphical rendition, while Biotics did not get such treatments :lol:
(i must open a "show love for biotic" thread, is unfair that they did not get so much fan art)
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
Kryzbyn
Hero
Comment: How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
Ronald Reagan

Unread post by Kryzbyn »

Thanks all! I appreciate the positive feedback :P

BAD MOMMA DOG-FACE BANANA PATCH
"Well said, Kryzbyn! :ok: " -Killer Cyborg
"...I have to agree with the questions and comments made by Kryzbyn." - The man himself, Kevin Siembieda
+100 "acting like a real man" points - DLDC
"Damnit, we agree on something. It's time to rethink my position." - Misfit KotLD
HIPPIES ARE WHAT D-BEES EAT
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

The Baron of chaos wrote:very good design.
It make me wonder if the reason of the amazing success of Dreadguards is their kickass graphical rendition, while Biotics did not get such treatments :lol:
(i must open a "show love for biotic" thread, is unfair that they did not get so much fan art)

It could be the whole "intelligence level of a baby" thing

edit: Oh yeah, that is freakin' rad, BTW.
Last edited by The Galactus Kid on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

Pretty epic design indeed!
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.

Return to “Splicers®”