The January Magic Tribe

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Entiago
Adventurer

Unread post by Entiago »

F*C* the Wolven. I'm soory but as you can tell they have 3 books, already and I belive it is now the other kingdoms turn. But on a lighter side Necromancer King you are doing a good job I like the work, keep it up.

on a side note: I buy all the books to have the content, It's nothin personal against the Wolven, I just want to see all the books for the lands printed before they drag everyone into the Wolven wars. Phi& Lopan will help, as well as Land of the South Winds. The Old Kingdom would come in handy because you know some bastard sittin oven in the O.K. is waitin for the Wolven to attack so he can "walk" into the E.T.
We may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us.
- the Book

another year come and gone without a PF release. :(
Entiago
Adventurer

Unread post by Entiago »

The Necromancer King wrote:Well... Guess that puts a stop to that then. Guess I'll have to find something else to write about...

Your Loving Necromancer King,
Dekrain Kole
"No longer quite as inspired..."

no, no, NO. I demand you write more. It's good, really. I was just stating my personal opinion that I would like to see the books for the other kingdoms come out before the Wolven Wars book comes out (that way all the world info is "complete"). Under pain of death, you must write more and submitt them unto Wayne Smith. If not for their own book, a Rifter.
- the Book

Natalya

Unread post by Natalya »

Please, keep inspired and keep writing. I really like the stuff you've posted so far, and the GM here loves Wolfen and loves the stuff of yours that I've shown him.
LunarYoma
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by LunarYoma »

nice work & ignore the people who only ***** & whine.
Lunaryoma
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

You are doing a Good job!

They must follow a number of different types of Magic.

What are the 10 types of Magic that is the most use by Wolfen?

What are the names of the Other Wolfen Tribes?
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Necro...You need a web page, baddly!
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Okay...
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Entiago
Adventurer

Unread post by Entiago »

The Necromancer King wrote: ...Honestly, I'm trying to start writing as an occupation, and when I have something worth sending in to the Rifter, Wayne'll have it in a heartbeat; I think undermining those efforts doing fanac would be a little self-depreciating. If I never do get anything into the Rifter, though, you can bet my stuff will show up on a webpage eventually. If I can be arsed to code one; I have enough trouble getting arsed to do stat blocks...

Well everything that you put up here is good.just get stat blocks done for the characters and send it in for Rifter submission. I know stat blocks are a pain, but think of the joy when a free copy of the Rifter (not to mention a check for your work) shows up in the mail. Oh the joy it would bring....
- the Book

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”