Help Once Again " Mecha Problems"

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

So that's what, about P.S. 2400? :eek:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Zerebus wrote:
Tinker Dragoon wrote:So that's what, about P.S. 2400? :eek:

That's a HUMAN PS of 2400. It's a Robotic PS of nothing.... because it was designed before Rifts even had that Robotic PS chart.

That said, I recall that one of the major Robotech online fansites had a PS listing for all available mecha...

More like a Zentraedi PS of 2400 but I won't belabor the point :D
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Pro Munchy

Unread post by Pro Munchy »

For what its worth if you look in Macroos II it list Robotic Strengths for all the Mecha you could easily adapt Strength by comparisons.
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

Ok....

in Half Moon, Zor Prime's Elite Commander Bioroid picks up Dana's VHT-1A Spartas....a 26.4 ton mecha. That is the only time I can think of in the Tv series where something like this occurs. Robotic Strength from Rifts should tell you what it is.
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

The Bioroids should all be very strong, IMHO, as compared with human and Zentraedi mecha, both of which seem to rely on classic hydraulics and gears.

Well...based on schematics seen in the artwork as well as in the animation, the Bioroids are built with a musculature made of some kind of an advanced polymer I guess (Louie calls them wires in the show). Its a good bet that all of it is superconductive to prevent heat waste buildup and stress on the internal structure.

Anyway, Zor Prime's Elite Commander model weighs in at 12 tons and picked up Dana's Spartas which weighs 26.4 tons. Thats 2 and 1/5th times the Bioroid's weight.
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

I figure they're the same superconductive myomer fibers used in Battletech

The main exception to that would be that once you override the main control mechanism of the Bioroid...you can cause the muscle bundles to flex by simple body movement. We see Louie, and then Dana, wrap a cut cord around their arms and flex....causing the Bioroid to respond. A very ADVANCED form of power amplified body armor (at least that is what Dr. Sampson Beckett states).

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”