Looking for Sacrifice Volunteer

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Preacher
Hero
Comment: My Thermonuclear level defense of Palladium is neither condoned nor endorsed by Palladium Books.

Looking for Sacrifice Volunteer

Unread post by Preacher »

OK got the Rifter today with the Catalog in the back. It says Rifts® Worldbook Lazlo. So Basically I need a kind volunteer to step forward and sacrifice themselves to the Old Ones to insure that this book sees the light of day. I really want this long time wish list book!!!!!
Oh and in advance I want to thank the volunteer for stepping up to the plate on behalf of all us Rifts Fans. :lol: :shock: :lol:
ImageImage Yeah I like guns. Image
I pledge allegiance to this flag, if that bothers you well that's too bad!!!
Uncle Servo
Champion

Re: Looking for Sacrifice Volunteer

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

Preacher wrote:OK got the Rifter today with the Catalog in the back. It says Rifts® Worldbook Lazlo. So Basically I need a kind volunteer to step forward and sacrifice themselves to the Old Ones to insure that this book sees the light of day. I really want this long time wish list book!!!!!
Oh and in advance I want to thank the volunteer for stepping up to the plate on behalf of all us Rifts Fans. :lol: :shock: :lol:

Just curious... would it be bad form to nominate Cherico for the role of sacrificial victim? :lol:
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Looking for Sacrifice Volunteer

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Preacher wrote:OK got the Rifter today with the Catalog in the back. It says Rifts® Worldbook Lazlo. So Basically I need a kind volunteer to step forward and sacrifice themselves to the Old Ones to insure that this book sees the light of day. I really want this long time wish list book!!!!!

I, Nekira Sudacne, Herby offer myself up to ensure that this book sees the florecent lights of gamers everywhere.

now once they take my soul I can possess them and proceed with megaversal domination. . .
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Well Preacher...might I suggest "Charity begins at home..." After all, you are suggesting a charitable act - even if there is no benefit to next year's taxes... :lol:
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “Rifts®”