Favorite and non favorite villans

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cardiac
Adventurer

Re: Favorite and non favorite villans

Unread post by Cardiac »

The Agressor and Onslaught. Ahh....the fun my players would have with them (or was that the other way around :D ).

Ever wonder what it would be like if Boba Fett and the Juggernaut teamed up? Look at these guys.
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

I don't really have a least favorite villain: any one of them could be "good" or "bad" depending on situations.
My favorite thus far is a tie between Voltaic of Fabricators( I like his somewhat honourable bearing and his loyalty) and Hellbent of the Masters of Speed ( I just love speedsters in general).
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

Well, Lynx does have a good point... the good Herr Doctor Vossen is definately a good choice for a favorite villain, simply because he's a great 'color villain' -- he probably couldn't last too long in a 'stand-up' fight but is dangerous in the fact that he has no problem with experimenting on humans and knows his way around a double helix.

Cardiac also makes a good case with his newly revised Agressor and Onslaught, as young Gerald is now truly one of the most physically powerful characters in the HU universe...

However, I'm going to have to echo Sentinel for my choices: Voltaic and Hellbent. Both are smart, calculating, cool under fire, and are not consumed by hatred or arrogance -- which in my book makes for the most dangerous type of villain as neither one can be easily manipulated into making a bad decision. They both IIRC have an honorable streak to them (Aberrant alignment), and codes of personal honor (even twisted ones) appeal to me.

And yes, The Mighty Static Man is a sentimental favorite. Maybe it's just because you can't completely take him seriously... or maybe it's because you just can't help but laugh at someone who claims 'gigalo' as an occupation (most of my old college friends would have called it a 'hobby' instead). For all the joking though, he is an accomplished bank robber so it's not wise to completely dismiss or underestimate him.
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Favorite villian; Chiang-Six...of course...Using Cardiac's updated version at lvl 15.

My players don't know that they are up against him yet, though. They've only encountered minions who he has ensnared using the Elixir of Power and Deceipt.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

Xar wrote:Favorite villian; Chiang-Six...of course...Using Cardiac's updated version at lvl 15.

My players don't know that they are up against him yet, though. They've only encountered minions who he has ensnared using the Elixir of Power and Deceipt.

Okay, who all here has used at least ONE of Cardiac's updated 'revised' NPCs so far? :ok:

I have myself, but I better not disclose who or when they'll show up as I have players frequenting these boards...

*marvels again at Onslaught's supernatural PS of 116* :eek:
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Let's hear a shout out for good ol' Doc Feral!
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Lynx8882 wrote:
BookWyrm wrote:Let's hear a shout out for good ol' Doc Feral!

great villan wrong game

Lynx

Not quite - Bio-Spawn and Doc Feral exist in the HU universe. Check out p118 in VU - Spike the monkey was further mutated by him. Also, I think it was mentioned in Century Station somewhere?

(Note: Cyberworks and the KLS Corporation of Rifts fame also exist in the HU Universe - not to say they will go around creating A.R.C.H.I.E or Glitter Boys, but they are among the leading high-tech multi-national corporations on HU earth).
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
Carmen
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Carmen »

Masters of Speed from VU all the way, I love super speedsters. :D

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”