I'll be running a Megaversal game at Dragon Flight in Bellevue, WA

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

I'll be running a Megaversal game at Dragon Flight in Bellevue, WA

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Just wanted to make an announcement if anyone is in the area.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: I'll be running a Megaversal game at Dragon Flight in Bellevue, WA

Unread post by NMI »

Can we get some details on your games you plan on running?
Details on the Con?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

The game will be played on all three days with each being a continuation of the previous but not requiring players to have been in the previous games.

Game 1 (Friday): It all starts in a city, more a town than city. The city is on an island in the middle of the Mississippi somewhere in the delta, only a couple of miles from the gulf. There are limited means to get off the island but that doesn't matter for the characters as they're all there because of their various employers. The island is a little weird in that it is built up to have a LOT of people there and so few people actually living there. The caracters having long since gotten past the oddities of the island have settled into a mundane cycle. Wake up, eat, work, eat, work, eat, sleep. The very definition of monotony. Then they receive a communication, the unthinkable has happened and they have been given directions. Do they follow them? Do they find the others they've noticed are out of place?
► Show Spoiler
Game 2 (Saturday): As if from a dream you awaken what you were seeing as the enemy has become monsters in black armored skin. Other monsters are fighting them. You feel a pain in your hand and as you look down its one of those monsters fighting the amored ones... wait the finger moved when you moved your... that's your hand. You fall into darkness again. When you come to you are where you saw the fighting. There are bodies strewn about and just incase you check your hand again... you must have been dreaming because it's yours... your normal one.
► Show Spoiler
Game 3 (Sunday): After everything you've gone through you've found others like you... you've been with others like you but you find more, or rather they found you and brought you to their realm where they will train you and take you to far flung places supposedly to fight for peace, justice and the American way, or something like that.
► Show Spoiler
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Any suggestions? Any ideas to help polish up the hooks?

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”