Local store having trouble getting books

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Robroy
Explorer

Local store having trouble getting books

Unread post by Robroy »

I tried ordering PFRPG Monsters and Animals 2nd edition but the distributor is out of it. As well as the new Yin Sloth Jungles.

Then I asked about the After the Bomb hardcover and the store employee said the distributor had it. But now what normally took one week is going on three.

Anyone else having problems or is it just my luck?
"Where ever you go, there you are"-Buckaroo Banzai

"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu
langmaidhumdrum
Newb

Re: Local store having trouble getting books

Unread post by langmaidhumdrum »

I'm also having the same problem as you. I haven't found a solution yet.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

You can order directly from Palladium Books if you are a brick and mortar store. Send me a PM here with your store name, address and contact info.

You can also call the office at 734-721-2900.

Alex Marciniszyn,
Palladium Books staff
Robroy
Explorer

Unread post by Robroy »

I am just a player and fan. I will probably just buy from Palladium 's web store. It is just for the shipping and handling I can almost buy another book. That is why prefer to order books from my local shop.

I was just curious if other player were having trouble getting books in their stores.

"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

A lot of stores will special order through their distributors --- typically Alliance or Diamond. Some stores can and do order directly from Palladium
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Robroy
Explorer

Unread post by Robroy »

Yes that has been my experience in the past. Now however, according to what the store person said. The distributor is acting like they do not want to move just one book ( Monsters and Animals 2nd edition). I don't know if the store will order directly from Palladium, I will ask next time I am in.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”