Macross Video Game Find

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sambot
Adventurer

Macross Video Game Find

Unread post by Sambot »

I hope this is the right place to put this. My apologies if it isn't but I thought Macross fans would like to know.

I was at Walmart and I saw a handheld video game console in the checkout isle and decided to splurge for my mom. It was only $9.96. It's called the Arcade Fun Portable Game Console. It looks like the original Nintendo Gameboy. It's by Merkury and has 200 games. It has a rechargeable battery, powered by USB cable and has another cable to plug into a TV if you want. I think it's pretty cool. But that wasn't the coolest thing about it. Imagine my surprise when I got back ad started scrolling through the list of games and Macross was listed on the second page. Of course, I had to play that one first to see if it really was Macross and it's Macross! It reminds me of the Nintendo Video Game side shooter game. A little Minmay walks out and hits a gong to start play. When the game starts you controllable a Super VF-1 shoot at Zentraedi Mecha. The other games I've tried so far are fun and it'd be worth the price even without Macross but Macross makes it so much better! I'm hoping to get another one for me the next time I get to go. Hopefully, they'll still have one. I thought you'd all like to know. Happy gaming!

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”