Can a Dragon have any O.C.C,s?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Plane
D-Bee

Re: Can a Dragon have any O.C.C,s?

Unread post by Plane »

Killer Cyborg wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:11 pm The Cutting Room Floor rules specifically talk about changing to psychic OCCs:
When the character begins their new training, they are zero-level in the new O.C.C. The character must earn experience points equal to the new O.C.C.'s second level (if Men of arms or adventurers) or third level (if magical or psychic).
I was wondering when anyone else loads this page, after "one level in their" does anyone see an omenous "ALAshbaugh Mystic 500w" preceding the line break? Page seems to be buggy.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Plane wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:24 pm
Killer Cyborg wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:11 pm The Cutting Room Floor rules specifically talk about changing to psychic OCCs:
When the character begins their new training, they are zero-level in the new O.C.C. The character must earn experience points equal to the new O.C.C.'s second level (if Men of arms or adventurers) or third level (if magical or psychic).
I was wondering when anyone else loads this page, after "one level in their" does anyone see an omenous "ALAshbaugh Mystic 500w" preceding the line break? Page seems to be buggy.
YES!!
That thing annoys me, but it seems to just a tag for artwork (by Amy Ashbaugh) which is for some reason not loading or something.
It doesn't have any bearing on the rules themselves.

We should probably mention it in the Forum Bugs section.
:-D
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Fenris2020
Adventurer
Comment: Go woke, go broke.

Unread post by Fenris2020 »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:58 pm
Plane wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:14 pm snip... but I don't see any problem with allowing them to use the usual changing rules other races enjoy.
So what you are saying with the of the above is that Dragons in the Rifts game can't change their class to another class what-so-ever, when talking about the Rifts game, because Rifts does not have a set generalized changing class rules within its canon text.

Well, it does... say you want to save your Juicer's life and go to another OCC, or any OCC pretty much can become a 'Borg.
You are a truly worthy foe! I shall howl a dirge in your honour and eat your heart with pride!

Return to “Rifts®”