Chaos earth -> rifts game Friday or Saturday 6:30 to 10pm pst.

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

washout
D-Bee

Chaos earth -> rifts game Friday or Saturday 6:30 to 10pm pst.

Unread post by washout »

All Megaversal classes and races are allowed but are granted via in game play. Starting Character is yourself made with BTS2 mortal rules. Over the course of in game play you will be granted your class and racial abilities. Somewhat like the becoming in nightbane. You will gain enough powers right off the bat to be at elevated power levels. Then at the conclusion of this chapter will go into the full rifts universe where you unlock full race and class abilities.

In this game you play yourself during the meme apocalypse, the conjunction has pulled in creatures from every reality and your fragile minds are interpreting them as recognizable forms. Functionally you interact with fictional characters from other dimensions where their universe is real.

The game takes place in the years leading up to the Apocalypse, the power level is BTS2/N&S you can choose any class or race but need to keep it in humanoid form and pull down the abilities if you can easily kill a superspy like james bond without the entire team pulling together.

One of my players previously was a shard of DAGON but I just customised it so that he had the powers of a mistic martial artist and the connection to dagon gave him these enhanced abilities. The player was concerned about perma-death and via this method he could be brought back via ritual from the other players if his form was destroyed.

The other two players are a toned down car-nightbane and a Geiger bio-techno-wizard. Everything is very lovecraft / alien / promethean.

If you decide to join we will work together to create a backstory for your powers in the early days before chaos earth. Most likely involving a connection to a SI to maintain continuity. I'd like to have someone continue to play DAGON the SI.

I run my games as a series of interconnected vignettes using quantum ogres and zone combat, it's not railroading but at the same time I don't want people running off and ignoring the main plot. I am always happy to discuss plot direction as well. The current plot involves working with slayers and vampires from other universes to stop the main villain from summoning a vampire intelligence.

Feel free to pm me to discuss if you are interested. Roll20 and discord mandatory.

https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/280521645305888768
agetopic
Newb

Re: Chaos earth -> rifts game Friday or Saturday 6:30 to 10pm pst.

Unread post by agetopic »

“Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.tunnel rush” — Dalai Lama
johnsmothers
Newb

Re: Chaos earth -> rifts game Friday or Saturday 6:30 to 10pm pst.

Unread post by johnsmothers »

I also joined your discord. Please accept for me

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”