Shadow Chronicles THE GENESIS PITS

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Shadow Chronicles THE GENESIS PITS

Unread post by NMI »

Figure I would ask here....
Does anyone here have a copy of "Genesis Pits" they would be willing to part with? Trying to complete the set.
Also looking for Marine Expeditionary Force
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Shadow Chronicles THE GENESIS PITS

Unread post by Warshield73 »

NMI wrote:Figure I would ask here....
Does anyone here have a copy of "Genesis Pits" they would be willing to part with? Trying to complete the set.

I do, I picked up a few extra copies to fulfill my Tactics KS. PM me a mailing address and I will send them your way.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Shadow Chronicles THE GENESIS PITS

Unread post by NMI »

Warshield73 wrote:
NMI wrote:Figure I would ask here....

I do, I picked up a few extra copies to fulfill my Tactics KS. PM me a mailing address and I will send them your way.

PM Sent
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”