Open House 2021 Is Still A Go?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

chef1
D-Bee

Open House 2021 Is Still A Go?

Unread post by chef1 »

Anyone know if the Open House is still scheduled for next year? If so what are the guide lines for social distances? Thank you
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Re: Open House 2021 Is Still A Go?

Unread post by Warwolf »

While I don't speak for Palladium: As of my last conversation with Kevin, a couple of weeks ago, he mentioned no plan to postpone or cancel the Open House. However, I'm sure that Palladium will continue to monitor the ever-evolving pandemic and make the best possible decision relative to any health risks beyond what is normally part of large gatherings. Keep in mind that none of us really know what things are going to look like next month, much less next year.

In regards to social distancing: It will almost certainly depend on what federal, state, and local guidelines are at that point, if any (assuming the event is held). Stay tuned to the weekly updates and these forums for any future official announcements from Palladium.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Soldier of Od
Hero

Re: Open House 2021 Is Still A Go?

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

I damn well hope it is! I've just booked my flights, hotel and car hire, so I'm ready and raring to go!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)

Return to “Palladium Open House”