For the love of RIFTS

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Stairs at the sun
D-Bee

For the love of RIFTS

Unread post by Stairs at the sun »

It’s simple I started a RIFTS group on Facebook and I want to plug it here. If that’s ok anyone who loves RIFTS and Palladium in general is welcome and encouraged to join. Thank you

The group name is Rifts simple and to the point. Come join!!
Last edited by Stairs at the sun on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
HarleeKnight
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: For the White Rose!!!

Re: For the love of RIFTS

Unread post by HarleeKnight »

Stairs at the sun wrote:It’s simple I started a RIFTS group on Facebook and I want to plug it here. If that’s ok anyone who loves RIFTS and Palladium in general is welcome and encouraged to join. Thank you

Some advice...
If you're going to plug something, you should probably not forget to name the thing you are plugging.
There are two kinds of people in this world... 1: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
Stairs at the sun
D-Bee

HarleeKnight wrote:
Stairs at the sun wrote:It’s simple I started a RIFTS group on Facebook and I want to plug it here. If that’s ok anyone who loves RIFTS and Palladium in general is welcome and encouraged to join. Thank you

Some advice...
If you're going to plug something, you should probably not forget to name the thing you are plugging.

That’s a valid point. The name is simply Rifts, writing just like that capital R and the rest of the letters are lowercase
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

There are a couple of those on FB, none of which look particularly new. To post a link first click reply, then click on the URL button above the new message window. In between the two sets of brackets which contain URL and /URL, paste a link that you have previously copied from the group's page.
Stairs at the sun
D-Bee

Curbludgeon wrote:There are a couple of those on FB, none of which look particularly new. To post a link first click reply, then click on the URL button above the new message window. In between the two sets of brackets which contain URL and /URL, paste a link that you have previously copied from the group's page.

My group is not new but it was originally for just my group to help everyone keep in touch for the game. Now I have opened it to all who love RIFTS. Like I said before the name of the group is simply Rifts everyone is welcome to come check it out. If you don’t like it or it’s just not your thing that’s fine
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

Yeah, there are a few, which is why just repeating the name isn't enough. Is it this one?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/340506879370794/
Stairs at the sun
D-Bee

Curbludgeon wrote:Yeah, there are a few, which is why just repeating the name isn't enough. Is it this one?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/340506879370794/

Yes that is the group. Thank you, you are awesome!!
Anyone and everyone is invited to join, and if you don’t want to that’s all good too.

Return to “Rifts®”