Where are the Eoten?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zenviscaype
Wanderer

Where are the Eoten?

Unread post by Zenviscaype »

The book, Bizantiumand the Northern Isles talk a lot about the Eoten but don't give stats for this lost race. Anyone have some?

(Also side note, I will always love Sinza Island as described by the players of A God Rebuilt.)
Hotrod
Knight

Re: Where are the Eoten?

Unread post by Hotrod »

Zenviscaype wrote:The book, Bizantiumand the Northern Isles talk a lot about the Eoten but don't give stats for this lost race. Anyone have some?

(Also side note, I will always love Sinza Island as described by the players of A God Rebuilt.)

The Eoten are an ethnic and cultural group of humans that's part of the Bizantian population. Many Bizantians have some Eoten in them, and some small communities in the smaller islands are nearly pure Eoten. Eoten stats are identical to those of humans because they are humans. There are a couple of legendary weapons that work better for Eoten than non-Eoten, but otherwise, there's no difference.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Eoten originally had stats but Kevin decided they are no different then humans found anywhere else in the Palladium World. As of now you
can roll up an Eoten just as you would roll up a regular PF human, although if you take one outside the North they would have a -4 penalty
to save vs disease (with no additional P.E. bonuses). Any more question about Bizantium I'm always happy to answer.
Zenviscaype
Wanderer

Unread post by Zenviscaype »

Thanks guys.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”