Camera Eyes vs Vampires

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Axelmania
Knight

Camera Eyes vs Vampires

Unread post by Axelmania »

Pg 105 mentions "can turn his eyes into movie projectors, and show moving pictures of anything he remembers"

If you remembered seeing a shadow of a large crucifix then per pg 187 you could inflict 1D4x10 to vampires as a free ranged attack.

Which begs the question... just how far can these movie projectors send images? It doesn't really say... nightvision is raised to 2000ft and he has telescopic sight, but I don't know if either of these would be linked to his ability to project images.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Camera Eyes vs Vampires

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

A projection of a shadow of a Crusifix is not an actual shadow of a crusfix and would do nothing at all.

You also can't keep vampires at bay by holding up a photograph of a crusifix.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

So you could do a spotlight and just have a cross-shaped part of your body as part of your morphus and do it?
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Axelmania wrote:So you could do a spotlight and just have a cross-shaped part of your body as part of your morphus and do it?

I would perfer to say it has to be an actual cross and not just cross shaped, but if putting two peices of duct tape interceting in the middle of a flashlight lense works, I have to conclude that it would and just being a cross-shaped object's shadow would work.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “Nightbane®”