Operation Minotaur

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Operation Minotaur

Unread post by Hendrik »

Hiya,

it looks like my adventure for BtS, Operation Minotaur, is going to be in The Rifter 83. I cannot wait for you guys to see it and hope you will like it. It’s parachuting into occupied Crete BtS in supernaturally horrifying WW2. Looking forward to your feedback.

Kindest regards
Hendrik
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Re: Operation Minotaur

Unread post by Father Goose »

I look forward to reading it!
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

Dang, this sounds interesting. I might have to actually buy an issue of the Rifter now . . .
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
krate
Explorer

Unread post by krate »

I'm always on the look out for adventures. Thanks for letting us know.
Please visit my DeviantArt page http://krateworx.deviantart.com/
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Jack Burton »

Hendrik wrote:Hiya,

it looks like my adventure for BtS, Operation Minotaur, is going to be in The Rifter 83. I cannot wait for you guys to see it and hope you will like it. It’s parachuting into occupied Crete BtS in supernaturally horrifying WW2. Looking forward to your feedback.

Kindest regards
Hendrik

Congratulations, Hendrick! I look forward to reading it.
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

I've wanted to know more about the adventure since I first heard about you running it at the 2012 open house!
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

I couldn't be prouder of you, my German brother from another mother!

To the rest of you, I got to see bits and pieces of this adventure when Hendrick brought it to a Palladium Open House event, and those bits and pieces were ALL GOOD!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

I got to play this adventure at the Open House - it was really good! Looking forward to seeing it in print!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Can't wait to see it,maybe it have some magic weapons or items in it.
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

Hi there,

thank you all for your most kind words and interest! I hope you will enjoy the article! My apologies for not having written back earlier, I did not want to jinx it.

Gaby, Operation Minotaur, as I submitted it, contains several items/vehicles - normal to BtS-ish - but not so much your typical "magic item". There is a lot you can add, I am offering ideas for that, too, but I wanted to preserve the WW2-flair and not "over-magic" it. I hope you will still enjoy it.

Kindest regards
Hendrik
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”