Ley line walker

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

axador21
D-Bee

Ley line walker

Unread post by axador21 »

How many spells does a 15th level ley line walker have in total
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: Ley line walker

Unread post by The Beast »

Well the bare minimum is 26. That's the 12 starting spells, plus the spells gained by advancing in levels. But since that OCC can also learn spells at any point they choose to, the total number of spells a LLW could have is as many as the GM wants to give him.
axador21
D-Bee

Thx fo the info it's a great help
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

I don't think there actually is a minimum amount. Page 115 under "10. Initial Spell Knowledge" says "players may select" and 116 continues "will be able to figure out" then "can select" so it's entirely optional. You can be 15th level LLW who knows 0 spells if you want to.

Of course, if you don't know a spell the GM could certainly put some sort of delay or RP element in figuring them out. Knowing 0 spells then deciding what your "free twelve" are all at once could be a little unrealistic and disruptive.
axador21
D-Bee

As I've been reading a lot of gm characters at level 12 have all 1 -4 lve spells and that alone to me is a lot and this reading it straight out of the book
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

axador21 wrote:As I've been reading a lot of gm characters at level 12 have all 1 -4 lve spells and that alone to me is a lot and this reading it straight out of the book

Well presumably, by 12th level they could have afforded the time and money for every spell from 1st to 4th level.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
axador21
D-Bee

Thx for the feedback very insightful

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”