NG1 talks of NG Bush Pilot starts w/ Skyshadow Bush Plane...

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

sardonislamir
D-Bee

NG1 talks of NG Bush Pilot starts w/ Skyshadow Bush Plane...

Unread post by sardonislamir »

World Book Northern Gun 1 talks of NG Bush Pilot starts w/ Skyshadow Bush Plane however myself and others have never seen nor been able to find an entry. What is this plane and where is it detailed?

NG Bush Pilot (NG 1, pg. 77-78)
"Starts with one large truck or aircraft. Aircraft is often a
Sky King or Skyshadow bush plane,"
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: NG1 talks of NG Bush Pilot starts w/ Skyshadow Bush Plan

Unread post by eliakon »

sardonislamir wrote:World Book Northern Gun 1 talks of NG Bush Pilot starts w/ Skyshadow Bush Plane however myself and others have never seen nor been able to find an entry. What is this plane and where is it detailed?

It appears to be an artifact of editing.
I.e. the vehicle was removed from the book in editing but they didn't remove the references to the vehicle.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
sardonislamir
D-Bee

Unread post by sardonislamir »

eliakon wrote:
sardonislamir wrote:World Book Northern Gun 1 talks of NG Bush Pilot starts w/ Skyshadow Bush Plane however myself and others have never seen nor been able to find an entry. What is this plane and where is it detailed?

It appears to be an artifact of editing.
I.e. the vehicle was removed from the book in editing but they didn't remove the references to the vehicle.

Darn we suspected, but hoped otherwise. Cheers!
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Kudos to sardonislamir. We just ran into this same issue on EU when one of our players noticed this while making a Bush Pilot character.

I guess EU will just have to have a contest to make one! :D
ImageImageImage

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”