stat me out….

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

stat me out….

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: stat me out….

Unread post by The Beast »

No. You go do your own work.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Rifts WB1o pg30-1 (don't know about WB1r) list water gun/cannons. Due to the size and power I'd say its a "Portable Water Cannon" (pg31) that is just "repackaged" into an inconvenient housing (it is literally a BFG afterall). Aren't supersoakers specifically stated out somewhere?

Alternatively just use the generic speed damage since the video has a reported speed (you can probably also estimate the distance for range)... Wait don't do that if you do you might need to redo the damage of various SDC guns because the result will be you'll be doing small amounts of MD based on their muzzle velocity.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Doesn't he own the intellectual property of his product?
aka, wouldn't this violate the 'no conversions' policy?
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”