Phone numbers for hotels

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Phone numbers for hotels

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

This was left out. So can you please give out this info? It was a pain for me trying to find the number I needed. Or did I just do it wrong? I don't know.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Phone numbers for hotels

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

leve 5 edit
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Not sure how we left them out of the Weekly Update :oops: , but here are the addresses and phone numbers you can call to make reservations at the hotels we have blocks of rooms at for the 2018 Palladium Open House.

Red Roof Inn
39700 Ann Arbor Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 459-3300

Hampton Inn & Suites
1950 N. Haggerty Road
Canton, MI 48187
(734) 844-1111

I also put them in a new, clearly labelled thread here and in the Palladium Open House forum.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Scott Gibbons wrote:Not sure how we left them out of the Weekly Update :oops: , but here are the addresses and phone numbers you can call to make reservations at the hotels we have blocks of rooms at for the 2018 Palladium Open House.

Red Roof Inn
39700 Ann Arbor Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 459-3300

Hampton Inn & Suites
1950 N. Haggerty Road
Canton, MI 48187
(734) 844-1111

I also put them in a new, clearly labelled thread here and in the Palladium Open House forum.

Thanks! You also might want to put this in the next Palladium update if you haven't already thought of that.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Alpha 11 wrote:
Scott Gibbons wrote:Not sure how we left them out of the Weekly Update :oops: , but here are the addresses and phone numbers you can call to make reservations at the hotels we have blocks of rooms at for the 2018 Palladium Open House.

Red Roof Inn
39700 Ann Arbor Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 459-3300

Hampton Inn & Suites
1950 N. Haggerty Road
Canton, MI 48187
(734) 844-1111

Thanks! You also might want to put this in the next Palladium update if you haven't already thought of that.

It will be.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Scott Gibbons wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Red Roof Inn
39700 Ann Arbor Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 459-3300

Hampton Inn & Suites
1950 N. Haggerty Road
Canton, MI 48187
(734) 844-1111

It will be.

Greetings and Salutations. I didn't see the phone numbers listed in this Weekly Update (8/31). I'm not going to be able to make it and I can view these threads, but not everyone views these message boards. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”